Turn on thread page Beta

Alton Towers.. some help pls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Haha that made me laugh. That must of been embarassing for the staff to explain. :p:
    The poor guy only looked about 16 and was awfully embarrassed. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spotty Dog)
    The poor guy only looked about 16 and was awfully embarrassed. xD
    Bless. Hmm I may just think of some plans to get me comlimentry tickets :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother unless you like rough rides. I went as part of a physics trip, and couldn't stand it. I avoided all but Duel and the Log Flume.

ReputationRep:
    Air broke down when I was on it. I've never been more scared in my life.

ReputationRep:
    i went to thorpe park yesturday and i got on all the main rides without fast track. But i did wait in the queue for about 1hr 30mins..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    i went to thorpe park yesturday and i got on all the main rides without fast track. But i did wait in the queue for about 1hr 30mins..
    What's the point? 20 minutes - optimum, 30 minutes - okay, an hour - infuriating, anything more - not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    it was infuriating but when you go in a group time flys quite quickly. Fast track doesnt seem worth it if its £30

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but as far as I'm aware, Thorpe Park still run Que Timer (where you can collect a ticket for like 2 hours time for the big rides and then jump the que then). So a fasttrack at Thorpe Park is pointless whern you can get it the equivalent for free.

it was infuriating but when you go in a group time flys quite quickly. Fast track doesnt seem worth it if its £30
    It'#s not, It's £6 or £8 or something. I'm pretty sure we paid £20-odd for four when we stayed there.

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Don't bother unless you like rough rides. I went as part of a physics trip, and couldn't stand it. I avoided all but Duel and the Log Flume.
    What is the point in going to Alton Towers if you don't enjoy the thrill seeking rides? It's hardly a park designed for those who don't.

ReputationRep:
    Get there before 10, the first half hour, you'll be able to quickly nip on a ride or two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bear_Grylls)
    Get there before 10, the first half hour, you'll be able to quickly nip on a ride or two.
    Hotel guests are allowed in at 9. :cool:

Although very few of the rides were actually open and it was really disappointing.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.