Blood and Honour Watch

Oswy
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by superfical space cadet)
To be fair looking at them as a group, without a biased viewpoint I'd probably think the same. Having personally known alot of these people though, I think my opinion is of them as individuals,not of the group, if that makes sense?
Yeah, I understand, people who have horrible views still have to make their way in society, they still, generally, have family and friends that they care about and who care about them. At what point, however, do you set aside their horrible views because they are otherwise nice to you? By way of parallel, can you ignore that a rapist is a rapist because he's not a rapist as far as his immediate family and friends are concerned and is,in fact, rather charming in their company?
Seven_Three
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Oswy)
Yeah, I understand, people who have horrible views still have to make their way in society, they still, generally, have family and friends that they care about and who care about them. At what point, however, do you set aside their horrible views because they are otherwise nice to you? By way of parallel, can you ignore that a rapist is a rapist because he's not a rapist as far as his immediate family and friends are concerned and is,in fact, rather charming in their company?
Your views are equally (if not more in my opinion) disgusting than anyone of these neo nazi organisations Oswy. Nothing more vile than communism and communists.
username186742
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Oswy)
I think everyones entitled to their views, none of these people (as far as I know) have ever hurt anyone, so I think I will just continue to view them in the same way as I have always
Oswy
Report 10 years ago
I think everyones entitled to their views, none of these people (as far as I know) have ever hurt anyone, so I think I will just continue to view them in the same way as I have always
That's a matter for you I guess. Knowing that such people support the actions of the likes of Hitler and the Nazis in the mass killing of Jews, Gypsies and the disabled (among other groups), and that they hate people because of their skin colour or sexual orientation, is reason enough for me to not only reject their friendship but to condemn their support of such evil - regardless of whether they've actually 'done' anything themselves.
User129003
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree Oswy has a good point
username186742
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oswy)
That's a matter for you I guess. Knowing that such people support the actions of the likes of Hitler and the Nazis in the mass killing of Jews, Gypsies and the disabled (among other groups), and that they hate people because of their skin colour or sexual orientation, is reason enough for me to not only reject their friendship but to condemn their support of such evil - regardless of whether they've actually 'done' anything themselves.
I would have thought the same, but these people have been a big part of my life since I was born or are family, I have managed to survive eighteen years without finding out so they aren't preaching their views to me, it's a case of weighing it up, and I don't think it's worth losing them just because of their political views.

Makes me wonder though why I was never told of this so called white pride, they have to be ashamed of themselves to keep it secret from me
Oswy
Report 10 years ago
I would have thought the same, but these people have been a big part of my life since I was born or are family, I have managed to survive eighteen years without finding out so they aren't preaching their views to me, it's a case of weighing it up, and I don't think it's worth losing them just because of their political views.

Makes me wonder though why I was never told of this so called white pride, they have to be ashamed of themselves to keep it secret from me
I think you're in a difficult situation if you've grown up to find yourself surrounded by people who are, by one name or another, neo-Nazis. I appreciate that it's hard to just walk away from people who have treated you well yet who at the same time harbour views and values which most of us would regard as something approximating evil. I guess only you can walk that path.
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Oswy)
I think you're in a difficult situation if you've grown up to find yourself surrounded by people who are, by one name or another, neo-Nazis. I appreciate that it's hard to just walk away from people who have treated you well yet at the same time harbour views and values which most of us would regard as something approximating evil. I guess only you can walk that path.
Lol don't listen to this twit, Oswy is a 40+ year old man and a communist, I am sure he has good intentions being on this forum and talking to you about this :rolleyes:. Blood and honour where never anything more than a music ring for white nationalist rock bands lol, they never did anything but run small concerts.

My dad, dispite being very liberal when he got older, told me that he was a national front member in his youth, but gave that up when he had a family and moved to the country, never said anything about it when I was little.
User129003
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oswy does study this kind of stuff very closely though

btw hes in his 20s
username186742
Rep:
?
(Original post by Seven_Three)
Lol don't listen to this twit, Oswy is a 40+ year old man and a communist, I am sure he has good intentions being on this forum and talking to you about this :rolleyes:. Blood and honour where never anything more than a music ring for white nationalist rock bands lol, they never did anything but run small concerts.

My dad, dispite being very liberal when he got older, told me that he was a national front member in his youth, but gave that up when he had a family and moved to the country, never said anything about it when I was little.
Lol, that's what I was trying to explain earlier, if I'd found out they were members of combat 18 or such a group then I think I'd view it differently, but I'm hardly going to turn my back on my family and family friends for the sake of some songs
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol, that's what I was trying to explain earlier, if I'd found out they were members of combat 18 or such a group then I think I'd view it differently, but I'm hardly going to turn my back on my family and family friends for the sake of some songs
These groups aren't growing, they're are falling into obscurity. Ian Stuart Donaldson from 'Skewdriver' (probably the biggest skinhead band to have exsisted) used to go on radio shows talk about their stuff and leave with a goodbye from the presenter. Paste up posters in London and flyer for b&h concerts, now you would have to go to obscure places to find out about white nationalist concerts.
username186742
Rep:
?
These groups aren't growing, they're are falling into obscurity. Ian Stuart Donaldson from 'Skewdriver' (probably the biggest skinhead band to have exsisted) used to go on radio shows talk about their stuff and leave with a goodbye from the presenter. Paste up posters in London and flyer for b&h concerts, now you would have to go to obscure places to find out about white nationalist concerts.
Hmm I grew up listening to skrewdriver, violent storm , celtic warrior etc, I thought it was cool because my mother disapproved so much lol, I think if all their doing is playing their music they should be left too it, if people don't want to listen to it they don't have to.
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm I grew up listening to skrewdriver, violent storm , celtic warrior etc, I thought it was cool because my mother disapproved so much lol, I think if all their doing is playing their music they should be left too it, if people don't want to listen to it they don't have to.
Agree with you there. I suppose you were never into the politics? I went through a stage as a teen when I had some NF mates from London, a couple had family round my area who I was friends with before I moved.
username186742
Rep:
?
Agree with you there. I suppose you were never into the politics? I went through a stage as a teen when I had some NF mates from London, a couple had family round my area who I was friends with before I moved.
Obviously not when I was younger I just thought it was cool hanging out with the scary tattoo band guys, and listening to stuff that my mother hated lol

I do agree with most of it in theory, it's just when people go round stamping on each other that I have a problem with.
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Obviously not when I was younger I just thought it was cool hanging out with the scary tattoo band guys, and listening to stuff that my mother hated lol

I do agree with most of it in theory, it's just when people go round stamping on each other that I have a problem with.
Gotta agree with you there as well.
username186742
Rep:
?
Gotta agree with you there as well.
At last someone on this forum who isn't scared of being unfairly labeled a racist. You have a bit of national pride these days and people look at you as if your personally responsible for the holocaust or something.

I think people need to look at the bigger picture and realise that in 100 years time white people are going to be the minority in Britain, our government needs to get it's arse in gear and stop ruining our culture by being too politically correct
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
At last someone on this forum who isn't scared of being unfairly labeled a racist. You have a bit of national pride these days and people look at you as if your personally responsible for the holocaust or something.

I think people need to look at the bigger picture and realise that in 100 years time white people are going to be the minority in Britain, our government needs to get it's arse in gear and stop ruining our culture by being too politically correct
Why'd you think I've got so much neg rep? :rolleyes:

White people will be a minority in 40-50 years, we'll be a long lost tribe in 100 sadly. Every single time there has been calls for immigration to be curbed, throughout all of recent history, nobody wanted it and nobody wants it now. Even when you talk to the liberals about it, none of them want to admit it is happening, not even when the papers are saying a quarter of all kids are foriegn. That is political correctness for you.
username186742
Rep:
?
Tell me about it I've had four neg's today because I said on another thread I don't believe you can be British if your not white

The second most common name for baby boys last year was mohammed I mean WTF, then I get called racist for it. I have no problem whatsoever with other races, as long as they are in their own countries, muslims make no effort to intergrate into British society yet they get the benefits of living in Britain

Can you imagine what would happen if we went to a muslim country and demanded they respect our way of life, we'd probably get blown up.

Double standards
Seven_Three
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They'd think twice about bringing that stuff over here if they knew what those places where like.

Hang around abit space cadet, nice to know there are like minded people out there.
username186742
Rep:
?
Likewise Seven, you have single handedly restored my faith in TSR, well and the very nice gentleman who repped me lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%
No I don't (561)
48.57%

Watched Threads