A birthday for the girl who never had one Watch

Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe go one of those girly spa weekends away? Might be expensive but it sounds like something funky and pampery!
pork products
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Alton towers or a meal?
purplefrog
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
December...

Why not a meal and then find an outdoor ice skating rink. And if you're near/in London, go on the London Eye as it gets dark (it will get dark very early in Dec.) to see London alight.

I myself (although im nearing 16 now) know i dont like drinking, trashy music etc as it just isn't me. If you're a group of girls, depending on how many of you there are and your budget, how about one of those spa treatment things? A group of girls I know had one of those for one of their mate's birthday and they seemed to love it.

Hope you and her have a great time wish you well.
ryan08
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Keep anon as
a) she could very well use this sight for all my niave little mind knows
b) it would be a bit rude of you not to, sort of like, pulling off a towel to reveal whats beneath etc.
cheers.

Ok, basically; I have a friend who has very few other friends. Her mother is also pretty awful. It is her 18th in Decemeber. I want to plan something for it because she never has nice birthdays, and I want to make her smile. But I've got absolutely no idea what to do. She hates parties, trashy music, drunkeness, things that involve dressing up. Ok so I know that leaves alot, but she's quite fussy. I also won't be 18 for a few months afterwards, so it will have to either be something that doens't happen until then, or not involve me having to be over 18.

I'll probably pay half with another of joint friend, so it doesn't have to be cheap.

Any ideas what to do?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou in advance.
if shes never had a nice birthday then almost anythink she would think is good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads