Turn on thread page Beta

What's the meanest thing you've done in your non-childhood years? watch

ReputationRep:
    I broke someone's leg with a cricket bat It was deserved so maybe not mean.

really mean things though:
    -said things that were way below the belt.
    -put a juggling ball down my nephews trousers so every time he went to sit down he got really confused - it was hilarious.
    - put slippery socks on my dog and put him on a laminate floor.

ReputationRep:
    Put a blind man in a circular room and told him I'd give him a tenner if he could find the corners :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani1989)
    Last year I was in a mood with my sister and threw her car keys which happened to shatter the photo frame which my parents bought her for her 18th birthday. I managed to get it replaced without her noticing though!
    Reminds me of the time I crashed my car

Replaced the headlight (which was broken in half...) and bent the (banana shaped...) bonnet back to normal....and voila! The parents never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Put a blind man in a circular room and told him I'd give him a tenner if he could find the corners :puppyeyes:
    That's mean..

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

- Publicised the sexual kinks of someone I'd slept with on my TSR profile (in retaliation for a lesser attempt to humiliate me on hers).
    - Told someone who loved me unrequitedly that I'd find her sexually-attractive if she lost weight (which was true; but I really should have encouraged her to move on).
    - Traded blows with my younger brother over the most trifling infractions, from which he'd invariably come off the worse (though not since I turned sixteen).

So, all-in-all, I'm a fairly appalling person.

ReputationRep:
    Not much. I've done some terrible things, no question, but only without meaning to :p:

ReputationRep:
    Told my mum and sister i hate them! Im 14 and i regret it! ! I know they know i love them but sometimes i dont know why i say such things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekka)
    A few weeks ago my boyfriend was out with one of his lecturers for a drink, and he had his dinner all ready in the fridge to go in the microwave. I was starving and had no money, so went round to his flat and ate it. Then I washed the dish and put it away and stuff. He must have talked about it for days afterwards being like "where the hell did my dinner go?" and I was laughing evily inside! I told him about it yesterday, and thankfully he found it funny looking back!
    Hahaha I am laughing loads at this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I broke someone's leg with a cricket bat It was deserved so maybe not mean.

really mean things though:
    -said things that were way below the belt.
    -put a juggling ball down my nephews trousers so every time he went to sit down he got really confused - it was hilarious.
    - put slippery socks on my dog and put him on a laminate floor.
    EVIL looool x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Hmm.

- Publicised the sexual kinks of someone I'd slept with on my TSR profile (in retaliation for a lesser attempt to humiliate me on hers).
    - Told someone who loved me unrequitedly that I'd find her sexually-attractive if she lost weight (which was true; but I really should have encouraged her to move on).
    - Traded blows with my younger brother over the most trifling infractions, from which he'd invariably come off the worse (though not since I turned sixteen).

So, all-in-all, I'm a fairly appalling person.
    :eek: You're going to Hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    :eek: You're going to Hell.
    Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    Been horrible to my mother. Been horrible to a receptionist in a certain place whilst having a bad day.

ReputationRep:
    if someone asks me to make them a cup of tea and i just cant be bothered, i use salt instead of sugar.
    they never ask me to make them a cup of tea again

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that bad. Nothing criminal or bad enough for someone to stop talking to me for life. :angel:

ReputationRep:
    I've done a lot of things without ever really intending to or noticing that they were mean at the time -_- Such a terrible person. But the one action that stands out to me the most was when I made my exams officer have a quasi emotional breakdown during my AS History exam. There were about 100 students in that hall too :/ It didn't really help that he was nice to me afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Punched my boyfriend in the face because he turned the telly off.

I was in a BAD mood that day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moroseblight)
    I've done a lot of things without ever really intending to or noticing that they were mean at the time -_- Such a terrible person. But the one action that stands out to me the most was when I made my exams officer have a quasi emotional breakdown during my AS History exam. There were about 100 students in that hall too :/ It didn't really help that he was nice to me afterwards.
    how did you manage to accomplish that, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Deliberately pushed my dad head-first into a radiator when he tried to turn off the computer I was using when I was about 14. God how I regret that.

ReputationRep:
    i once spat in my dad's tea when he was pissing me off.

i told my mum i was going to a friend's house for the night and then instead went to an out of control house party whilst wearing her vintage blouse which got completely ruined. i then lied and said that my friend accidentally spilt ribena on it (it was red wine)... i do feel really bad about that one though.

when i was 14 i made out with my friend's boyfriend whilst she was at her grandma's funeral. i was such a little cow when i was 14.

edit: oohh someone else's post has just reminded me that i once slapped my friend round the face for ripping a bit of my coursework up. she had a massive red mark on her cheek for about a week afterwards...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana_Pancake)
    how did you manage to accomplish that, if you don't mind me asking?
    Didn't take too much :/ He asked the question: 'there's one person doing the blah blah History unit, do you know who you are?' My head was on the desk at the time. Being in a foul mood due to having 6 hours of exams that day, I didn't feel inclined to raise it or answer what I thought was a stupid question. I did respond eventually when I realised an answer was expected. I ignored the ******, laboriously raised my hand and glared at him before going back to sleep on the desk when he had opened his mouth. Naturally, more ****** broke out. Then he started to apologise to me and talk about how difficult everything was among other things before snapping at a random person who started talking and rushing out. :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.