Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Shaven and smooth is more "user friendly"

ReputationRep:
    I always leave a little streak on either side just to make it look nice. :p:

I don't mind men having it... but i wish they'd trim from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Trim and neat is perfectly ok. I dont like bare, reminds of of little kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Vicky~)
    I always leave a little streak on either side just to make it look nice. :p:

I don't mind men having it... but i wish they'd trim from time to time.

that would not be practicle... the pubes making up those streaks on either side would forever be getting stuck in ones teeth, and nobody likes a mouthful of pubes.
    Gotta be function over fashion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazr)
    Do you self wax? I'm to scared.. I have wax strips though:woo: I think hair removal is alright.
    Ohh yes, its really easy. And cheaper than the salon.

I have tried hair removal cream, it smells and burns and is just disgusting. I hear epilating is long and painful, have never tried it though.

Waxing is definitely best option. The first time will HURTTT, but you get used to it and it gets easier. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    well personally i'm not a big fan of pubes but im too scared of the pain to get rid of mine by waxing etc and shaving is such effort! but the thing is, how come girls are expected to be all neat and tidy down there but guys can have whatever they like?!

ReputationRep:
    Trimmed ftw.

ReputationRep:
    for guys trimmed is best,
    but for girls (well me) i think that playboy is best... brazilian is too much hair.... hollywood just too little hair- bit peadophillic.
    playboy= perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByProxy)
    that would not be practicle... the pubes making up those streaks on either side would forever be getting stuck in ones teeth, and nobody likes a mouthful of pubes.
    Gotta be function over fashion.
    Well they're gonna have to deal with it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron1234)
    "would it gross you out?" - it would defo "gross" me out...i hate pubes eurgghhh theyre just eurgghh.
    Wax yours regularly do you?

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccydoodaa)
    Wax yours regularly do you?

:p:
    wouldnt you like to know...

but yeah in all seriousness i keep mine to an absolute minimum...so trimmed. But on a girl...i prefer it shaven/waxed fully.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I shave 'down there' but only because that's how I like it - my bf doesn't care at all.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.