Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatebear)
    brasenose's mascot is most certainly a randy unicorn, never forget that
    I cannot WAIT for those t-shirts

ReputationRep:
    am in fact ordering the t-shirts now. they'll probably be quite anti climatic. and the unicorn is only going to be a crest on the left breast. we decided to make it subtle so people wouldn't just be like "why am i wearing a t-shirt with a randy unicorn on it". instead hopefully think, "hmm i hope ferrari don't sue"

ReputationRep:
    Subtlety is obviously key in the matter of sexualy excited unicorns. I want to see the actual unicorn now, it's been ingrained in my mind as legendary before I've even seen it.

Two weeks! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    omg i live in Worcester as in the city and thought you were applying here and oxford! Worcester city uni is ******. tee hee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BreakawayChloe)
    Hi everyone. I'm looking at applying to Brasenose, Worcestor or Corpus Christi this year for 2009 entry to read English. Does anyone have any inside views, who perhaps studies at or has applied to those colleges? Worcestor is SO beautiful - but I'm a bit anxious that perhaps a great deal of English students think that and so apply there. I realise that the pool system will even the applications out to a certain extent, but still I'd rather not apply to a really oversubscribed college. The drama is apparently very good at Corpus, but I love the English tutor at Brasenose.
    Advice or info anyone??
    :no:
    Use your computer´s "Find" (ctr plus F) function to search for "owlets" here. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaffy)
    :no:
    Use your computer´s "Find" (ctr plus F) function to search for "owlets" here. :p:
    :eek:

I will fix this when I arrive :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so its now between Corpus Christi and Brasenose for me! Any inside information on the drama, the English tutors, accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    The drama is good in BNC, they put on plays on the lawn plus the tutors are all very much into drama. And are lovely.

*continues forceful and unashamed Brasenose flattery*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.