Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE it.

Goddamn.

Every guy I have been out with has had hair at least past his nipples. It's like a fetish to me.
    I almost cried when my friend cut his.... But I think he looks better shorter, *shrug* one of the few I have thought that to be true for.

I would try to encourage my boyfriend to grow it rather than cut it. I'm sure I will outgrow the superficial nature of this attraction but for now, it's a must for me. We're too young to not be picky.

Emo hair/shoulder-legnth/Kurt Cobain-legnth is crap though. I'm specific about my legnths. Er, I mean, their legnths.

ReputationRep:
    love longish hair
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    As long as it isn't emo style long hair, then it can look good.

ReputationRep:
    I like long hair on guys as long as they wash it and keep it in good condition.

ReputationRep:
    I like long hair when it's messy, tend not to when it is straight.

ReputationRep:
    I love long hair on guys. I think it looks so much better than the same old short cut that you see everywhere. Plus you can stroke his hair when he hugs you. =]

ReputationRep:
    I find it disgusting, lads with short hair look much better.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha no.

My boyfriend used to have shoulder length hair. He was very skinny at the time. Therefore, every time we went anywhere together we'd get catcalls of "Oooooooooh, lesbians!!!!".

Oh, and he used to get called "Ma'am" all the time too.

It was funny at first, but got very annoying. He shaved it all off about a year ago, and it looks much better.

Short hair = sexy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I REALLY don't like long hair on men. But if I ever did end up in a relationship with a guy with long hair I wouldn't ask him to cut it. If I was spending my time together with him worrying about his hair I think I'd conclude that there was something a bit wrong with the relationship :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind floppy hair. But long hair down to the shoulders isn't good. It's a personal preference thing though. I like my guys to be and look well groomed. Guys with long hair look scruffy.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm....long hair! <drool>

ReputationRep:
    Long hair can look really good on some guys, especially if it's dark brown/black.

ReputationRep:
    Yes absolutely long hair on a boy is disgusting!
    CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT!
    u would think teddy geiger and all the rock boys would away with it but they really don't and boys can never take good care of their hair its always so rough and greasy!
    detest long hair on boys.

ReputationRep:
    I have long hair.

A girl liked me once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bangers+Mash)
    And another question.

Is HE attractive.

Serious though, how cool is that, it looks like clifford the big red dog has done a poo on his head.
    I laughed for so long.

Long hair=*GAG*

ReputationRep:
    im growing my hair for winter, gonna get it about shoulder length.

ReputationRep:
    Imo, most of the time guys just look like nerdy metalheads if they have hair longer than their neck, though there are a (very few) exceptions. I'm straight though, so I guess my opinion isn't that relevant.

ReputationRep:
    what ***** would get his hair cut because his girlfriend told him to? :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE long hair on guys, providing it suits them. I don't like emo/scene kid hair, but it's just long and left natural looking it's hot. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm past the shoulders is a bit much but chin length/maybe a little longer = yummmmm

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.