The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hayley Williams = hot

Though I must say I prefer fiery red compared to "ginger" hair.
Reply 22
Ginger hair on girls is awesome. It does sound like a confidence problem OP but I'm sure you look great :smile:

Good luck at uni next week :hugs:

:biggrin:
Bubbles*de*Milo
Your hair is beautiful if you treat it like it's beautiful. There is nothing more attractice then confidence, get some.

Ginger hair can be beautiful, as can blonde and brunette.

Yep that jus pretty much answered the question!

Hair colour doesnt really put guys off as long as your confident in what you say and do!

I like ginger tho, its different.
Reply 25
i know a couple of redhead girls who i could definitely be more than friends with
then again, im ginger, maybe i have a default compassion for them :biggrin:
2 minute delay double post WTF?
I've never ever found a ginger person attractive.
Reply 28
always the bridemaid never the bride
Reply 29
Sarah in prison break is hot!
Reply 30
One of my mates loves ginger girls exclusively. I'm sure there are many others like him.
Reply 31
about_my_bow

:biggrin:

Lindsey Lohan is the perfect example of why ginger people shouldn't dye their hair
she was sooo gorgeous before!!!
Reply 32
Can look so so hot
Reply 33
It depends on your facial features, and what tone the hair is like. On the whole copper orange isn't to popular.
I myself had the strawberry blond/ ginger in denial hair, I've recently got blond highlights in it though, it looks pretty natural
Its helped to increase my confidence .
The unfortunate reality is when you have ginger hair most people automatically think your a ******. People will say this isn't true, but in school/walking down the street which hair colour gets the most abuse?
Reply 34
Usually it looks nice on girls IMO. (not much more to add than that).
Reply 35
No my hair isn't bright ginger, and it's not frizzy/really curly. I don't have too many freckles, i have a few but they're not prominent. I know it sounds really shallow and stupid, but every time i even talk to a guy i like i keep thinking "what's the point? You're not good enough for him, he won't want to be with someone with that colour hair." However at the same time i don't want to dye it, feel like that's letting the bullies win.
Reply 36
To look at physical factors alone, it's a minor negative (I find brown and blonde hair more attractive) but there are hot ginger girls, just as there are unattractive brunettes.
Redheads, for starters - are not ginger. Redheads can really be hot, very hot.

Proper ginger as in carrot is different. This is more rarely a good thing. First of all it's hardly a deal breaker, if someone was right for me I'd want to be with them whatever their hair colour. But also, not all ginger hair looks bad, it actually suits some people. It tends to go with freckles/pale skin and that can quite often pull off the "cute" look. :yep:
Anonymous
No my hair isn't bright ginger, and it's not frizzy/really curly. I don't have too many freckles, i have a few but they're not prominent. I know it sounds really shallow and stupid, but every time i even talk to a guy i like i keep thinking "what's the point? You're not good enough for him, he won't want to be with someone with that colour hair." However at the same time i don't want to dye it, feel like that's letting the bullies win.

You sound like you just suffer from low self confidence.

Any guy who doesn't like you for your hair colour (of which there would be VERY few) is clearly not worth it.

From your description you sound pretty =)

Another thing I should mention about said ginger girl is that she is incredibly confident.
So I can only conclude that that's what makes her attractive to guys.
Reply 39
Sick Puppy
I wish I hadn't used my rep for today

Remember me at midnight. :wink: