Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    xbox 360 >> gf
    sorry girls men love video games more than we love you!!

Achievement Unlocked
    20G - Ignore Your Girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Billions of blue blistering barnacles! I can't believe the people here, accusing him of being immature and a moron based on just the OP. She doesn't even know for sure that he IS on the PS3 all the time.

As for making threats and telling him to wake up, thats ABSURD. Clearly he doesn't value the PS3 more than his girlfriend, I doubt anyone is so self-absorbed. He probably values it more than small-talk texts with his girlfriend. Which is much more understandable. OP, how long ago did he get the PS3? How long ago was your bunch of fun days out? If its a few weeks then i can sympathise, anything less then 3 and i think you're overreacting.

ReputationRep:
    it was tuesday when he got it! and he came down on monday and tuesday. i dont think he's being immature though.

ReputationRep:
    least you can be sure he's not cheating on you.

trust me, if you try and get a way of a man and his biggest hobby, it isn't going to spell happy ending.

give it a chance, savour the chances to talk to him, and hope he's good at what he does so he completes the games fast and runs out of money for more.

ReputationRep:
    He's had it less than a week? It's hardly surprising he's on it a lot at the moment then.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this sounds exactly like my situation.
    My guy was all nice and sweet at the beginning, then he just suddenly went back to his stupid games. :rolleyes:
    What you need to do is start ignoring him. Don't text him/call him and he'll realise that he misses you and start making all the effort again.
    If that doesn't work, tell him that you understand he's a gamer but he needs to spend some time with you as well. Good luck with it!
    Guys + video games = bad mix :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Guys + video games = bad mix :no:
    No no .... Guys + video games = good mix.

(Original post by SuperStaah)
    My guy was all nice and sweet at the beginning, then he just suddenly went back to his stupid games.
    Well, why didn't you go back to his games with him? There's a bigger population of female gamers out there now than there has been at any other point from my experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    No no .... Guys + video games = good mix.
    Of course, you would say that.

(Original post by IanDangerously)
    Well, why didn't you go back to his games with him? There's a bigger population of female gamers out there now than there has been at any other point from my experience.
    I like games as well, but sometimes its just a bit too much. Once, he stayed up all night just to play Call of Duty 4 - thats obsession!

If he has Call Of Duty 4, and would like his butt kicked, pass over his PSN. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you have one sad-ass relationship if the guy just games all day

(Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    If he has Call Of Duty 4, and would like his butt kicked, pass over his PSN. :yep:
    I heard someone mention COD4! :eek:

*picks up a controller*

Bring it on suckas. :cool:

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I heard someone mention COD4! :eek:

*picks up a controller*

Bring it on suckas. :cool:
    PM me your PSN.

I'll add you, then get in line, for a spanking.

PM me your PSN.

I don't even have a PS3. :puppyeyes:

I just play it at my friends!

ReputationRep:
    Stick a PS3 controller in your 'port' and I'm sure he'll 'play' with you.

Sigh.

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't even have a PS3. :puppyeyes:

I just play it at my friends!
    Ahh... mayn.

Don't worry then. Save your tears :yep:

ReputationRep:
    feel sorry for the OP nevertheless because games are addictive....but luckily i am one of those "fortunate enough" to have a gaming girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, give him a bit of time and he'll stop playing as much and pay more attention to you. It's only because he's just got it.

ReputationRep:
    PM me your PSN.

oh dear the thread is turning into a cyber dogging meet point.

(Original post by londonboym)
    oh dear the thread is turning into a cyber dogging meet point.
    Is that why you turned up on here ?

ReputationRep:
    Is that why you turned up on here ?
    why else...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.