Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i play footy a lot so.. i try to have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_IgcIx5Cf0

0:05

BADASS no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evzWR6U4UzU

gash by the hourrrrrrr dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLPu8iPreGs

then random poppin'/locking/c-walking.

ReputationRep:
    For the past 2 years i've always done the spanish salute thing that Torres and Guiza do when they score for spain.

ReputationRep:
    Normally I don't.

I'd love to copy Leandro though.

ReputationRep:
    i always seem to get caught up in the moment and do the "shush" gesture even if there has been no controversy/banter from the other team. probably some kind of psychological need for conflict, or i just have no originality and copy super frank.both work.

ReputationRep:
    Slide. Got to be hasn't it.

I do the Bebeto/Romario 'rocking baby' celebration :yep:

Can't beat it, lool.

Or Cahill's boxing with the corner flag :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The Alan Shearer.

Perfect in that it is not over the top but shows just enough pleasure at scoring!

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever score as I play at right-back in a Paul Breitner kind of mode without the goals :cry:

Back in the day when I was a nippy winger/make shift striker when I scored I'd do the Cantona. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well I usually score about 30 a season so I kind of vary. when i played for barnets youth team I wa sdoing all the cheeky celebrations but now I feel silly doing it at my age, 18. Normally I kind of run back with the Shearer celebration nt that I mean to but it just happens. I wouldn't mind doign anothe rcelebration but I dont' want it to be too much of a show. I like the Shhhhhhh but I think that's quite a cocky thing to do on the pitch especially if you are losing 8-0 and you score 1, you're not gonna do it then are ya?

so guys reccomend me one that's pretty straightforward and not as wild. I think I would like a dance move, come on fellas gimme a move!

ReputationRep:
    I never celebrated, even when i scored a stunner from the half way line.

ReputationRep:
    Our team had the belly bounce celebration last year, there was one time where we got a winning goal against our rivals, the scorer ran and slid and (overcome with adrenaline) I performed a dive over him, finishing with a fine slide!

If you can't understand why goals are celebrated I think you fail to understand the very essence of competition. Fair play if you are destroying a side there is no need to take the piss but otherwise it's fair game.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.