Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Walls Ice Cream sign was my favourite, we used it as a door stop.

My theory was, if a shop keeper left a sign outside over night, next to student accommodation, he clearly wanted someone to steal it, so i did for him.

ReputationRep:
    I've woken up on the sofa and then tried to get into my bed, only to find one of those rising congestion charge bollards in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamcleland15)
    I woke up in a bush lying inside a tyre and hugging a road sign

Don't remember anything from the night before

:rofl: that's classic.

Injury wise I have had fag burns, bruises, cuts etc. that I have no idea how I got. In terms of stuff I've woken up with: cones, road signs, house 'for sale' signs, an ornamental duck (although we felt bad about that one so we put it back); I think we realised we were taking it too far when I dodecehedron dared a mate to steal this Lotus Elise that was parked opposite his house and he was actually going to until another guy stopped him and reminded him that he was off his face, had no idea how to steal a car and would therefore get done for vandalism. Another time me and a mate found two bikes abandoned (we thought) and rode them home...in the morning we realised they were really nice bikes and that we might have accidentally stolen them so I got him to put them back lol. The morning after our leavers ball I woke up hugging a life-size cherub...it was the only action I got that night clearly!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the usual bruises, bumps, cuts, grazes...

i think the best one has to be most of this lad's fancy dress costume, which was worn by my friends the next day (at a rugby tournament) just to wind him up

i still have it and laugh everytime i see it! it is coming to uni with me:p:

I once woke up on a friend's bedroom floor hugging tightly a pink pogo stick that must have been designed for an eight year old girl. It wasn't from my friend's house and I don't actually remember going out of the house, so I'm sure there's an interesting story there that I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Waking up with:

A broken hand - I woke up and my right hand was just a swollen mess

Muddy boxers - I have a habit of semi-streaking when i'm completely lashed and I fell into the mud a couple of times during the night

unfortunately both of these things happened on the same night

ReputationRep:
    Me and a guy I was out drinking with somehow managed to carry a sainsburys trolley up 5 flights of stairs to my flat...

ReputationRep:
    I took a slash in a bin outside the student union last night and i woke up with what looked like a bit of onion on my moan maker probably from where someone had thrown away a burger or something. That's what i have to show from last night anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I have a massive carpet burn on my back from my housemate pulling me down the stairs. It happened over a week ago, and still hasn't healed. I think I might be scarred for life :woo:

One of my friends had a 'wet floor' sign in his bathroom that he stole from a public toilet, which was quite brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    I have a came back from a night out with:
    a cheap metal twisted tiara
    several different straw hats.
    several pairs of broken sun glasses that I've found and worn.
    glasses
    loads and loads and loads of those disposable plastic shot glasses.

and my prized possession: one buffet pot complete with lid.

Also, a few of the wee man for the door of the urinals.

ReputationRep:
    This morning I woke up on my mate's sofa next to a big stack of The Times newspapers, Saturday edition, all bundled and wrapped in plastic, which I apparently dragged home from somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    3 tins of whiskers cat food. i dont have a cat.

ReputationRep:
    woke up when in kos last year with a henna tattoo of "i love jack" across my boobs... i didnt remember it and still to this day i have no idea who jack was!
    plus it was not particularly cool wearing my bikini for the rest of the week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    i once woke up with chocolate smeared all over my earlobes and a haribo ring on each of my fingers.
    yea but the haribo one happens to us all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sick Puppy)
    My weirdest would be a horse's saddle. To this day I have no idea how it ended up in my possession
    My dad brought a horse home one night when he was about 19. My grandma was NOT amused! He claimed he "found it in the street". Police ended up getting called etc.

OP- not had any injuries but the weirdest item I've brought home is a birdhouse I guess!

ReputationRep:
    following the work xmas doo i woke up in my manager's lounge with a reception sign from the royal bath hotel in Bournemouth (very fancy) it was one of those "< Elevators" ones. think he still has it!

at my cousin's 21st i woke up in the next door neighbor's front flowerbed/hedge thinghy.... very amusing... apart from the part where i had to go to hospital 'cos it rained that night and i ended up staying in hospital for 2 days with hypothermia!

ReputationRep:
    Well one time I went on a pub crawl, and woke up to find I'd come first in an Irish karaoke competition.

Oh yeah, and another time I woke up with a pair of mens boxers in my pocket.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    My mate woke up with one of these, he has no idea how he managed to get one!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    A family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    :rofl: that's classic.

Injury wise I have had fag burns, bruises, cuts etc. that I have no idea how I got. In terms of stuff I've woken up with: cones, road signs, house 'for sale' signs, an ornamental duck (although we felt bad about that one so we put it back); I think we realised we were taking it too far when I dodecehedron dared a mate to steal this Lotus Elise that was parked opposite his house and he was actually going to until another guy stopped him and reminded him that he was off his face, had no idea how to steal a car and would therefore get done for vandalism. Another time me and a mate found two bikes abandoned (we thought) and rode them home...in the morning we realised they were really nice bikes and that we might have accidentally stolen them so I got him to put them back lol. The morning after our leavers ball I woke up hugging a life-size cherub...it was the only action I got that night clearly!
    Haha I knew this was coming :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.