Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure, I think around mid-october, so you would get yours soon, wait another week and check up on how's its going on down there.

You should get yours soon [fingers-crossed )

ReputationRep:
    yeah i sent off for mine a month earlier than you and you've got an email and everything?! do you think i should send another one off?

ReputationRep:
    hey look what i found on NUS extra website:

If you ordered a card through the mail order application form, this will be processed by the Data Solutions Center (DSC). The postal applications usually take 14 days to process and for the card to be delivered to your home address, but this can take up to 28 days during busy periods. If it has been longer that 28 days since your application was sent off, please contact DSC directly on 0845 217 7714 to enquire about the status of your application.

ReputationRep:
    You better phone them then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicbuspass)
    You better phone them then
    they've put that up since ive emailed them like loads of times :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa.22)
    I sent off my form for the card 2 weeks ago does anyone know how long it takes to recieve it? (im in sixth form)
    As long as Nus can access your payment you should get it in 2 weeks
    The student council usually email you if it's arrived,thats what i have been doing anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa.22)
    hey look what i found on NUS extra website:

If you ordered a card through the mail order application form, this will be processed by the Data Solutions Center (DSC). The postal applications usually take 14 days to process and for the card to be delivered to your home address, but this can take up to 28 days during busy periods. If it has been longer that 28 days since your application was sent off, please contact DSC directly on 0845 217 7714 to enquire about the status of your application.
    It only has 2 be delivered to your home address if your college don't come up in the list
    If your college is in list it gets delivered 2 college and takes about 2 weeks and the student council usually email you when it arrives

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.