Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to be a cup size bigger, temporaraly? I'd just have a +6 sizes boob job and be done with it, if I had the money that is.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you rather try something temporarily before commiting to it for years on end? I would.

ReputationRep:
    Fear of needles + general situation = OUCH

ReputationRep:
    I saw it on a doc. on channel four...
    It looks bloody painful and doesn't actually do that much, it's more about shaping them than making them bigger.
    I can't remember the exact price but it was expensive.

Also, for one cup size, why don't you just get one of those air/gel filled push up bras which give you the same look, without the pain and insane price tag?

xo

ReputationRep:
    I first heard about this a few weeks ago, and was intrigued. I'd love to be just that little bit fuller... BUT with a £2800 pricetag and then an annual upkeep of £1400 I'd rather wear chicken fillets in my bra.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, if you aren't already, you might as well go on the pill and get the same effect

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE
    REALITY CHECK

GUYS GENERALLY PREFER REAL BOOBS
    NO MATTER HOW INSECURE YOU ARE ABOUT YOUR REAL ONES
    NO MATTER HOW CONVINCING THE FAKE ONES ARE
    THEY AREN'T REAL

so yeah...

ReputationRep:
    As a naturally 32FF I'll be keeping away from this..!

ReputationRep:
    So what is this, reverse liposuction?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.