28.77%
    50ish% - Don't really know
    21.92%
    40% - 20% - Not too happy with it
    8.22%
    Under 20% - PS Helpers, HELP!
    8.22%

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea. But I think it got to the stage where any more alterations would be taking one step forward and two steps back, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    about 50%. I don't know if what I wrote was relevant at all, most other people at my school just seemed to go on about their lives outside of school and extra curricular stuff, but I only wrote one largeish paragraph on that and concentrated on my interest in politics. But then I don't know if I wrote enough for international relations, which I've applied for, and I'm just really worried I won't get accepted anyway haha :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I have absolutely no idea. But I think it got to the stage where any more alterations would be taking one step forward and two steps back, if you know what I mean.

Same, with me it got to the point where there was just nothing else that could be taken away and no space to add any more!!

More importantly why are we not at school?

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    Same, with me it got to the point where there was just nothing else that could be taken away and no space to add any more!!

More importantly why are we not at school?

LOL
    How do you know I'm not on a college computer lol?
    My earliest start at college is 10.45am, that's why :p:
    Saying that, I finish at 5.15 three times a week, and only have a lunchbreak on Fridays. Oh, how I wish I started at 9 and finished at 2/3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    I was going to reply to this, then I realised it's in the medicine forum :ninja: *Walks away slowly*
    Glad I wasn't the only one. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    How do you know I'm not on a college computer lol?
    My earliest start at college is 10.45am, that's why :p:
    Saying that, I finish at 5.15 three times a week, and only have a lunchbreak on Fridays. Oh, how I wish I started at 9 and finished at 2/3.

i Have 1 Lesson today

10.45-11.45 LOL

and 5.15 WTF???

ReputationRep:
    I thought mine was OK, not brilliant but it was a first draft so obv. not but I just got back the PS helper reaction and all I see is red writing. I am totally grateful and I asked for brutatlity but I am a little disheartened atm lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    i Have 1 Lesson today

10.45-11.45 LOL

and 5.15 WTF???
    Yup, 5.15. The other two days I finish at 4.15, and it takes me an hour to get home. Sometimes, I really hate the person who organised our college timetables :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the five who chose the 20-40% option, simply because it is far from complete.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 25, 2008

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.