Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got tickets

not front row, but very close!

ReputationRep:
    I have tickets! Me +6, miles away from the stage, but yay

ReputationRep:
    i didnt manage to get tickets
    all the websites and phone lines were blocked and by the time i finally got through at about 10.45 they were all sold out :'(
    x

ReputationRep:
    I have tickets Me plus 4 friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estherbh)
    i didnt manage to get tickets
    all the websites and phone lines were blocked and by the time i finally got through at about 10.45 they were all sold out :'(
    x
    omg
    where were you trying to get tickets for?

they added more dates to london due to high demand so maybe they'll do that for other places?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinPin)
    omg
    where were you trying to get tickets for?

they added more dates to london due to high demand so maybe they'll do that for other places?
    i was trying to get tickets for Reading....its cos he's playing in a pretty small venue..

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estherbh)
    i was trying to get tickets for Reading....its cos he's playing in a pretty small venue..

x
    Aw, I have reading tickets. If any of my friends decide not to come then i'll send them to you :p:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has a spare ticket PLEASEEE COULD I PLEASE PLEASE HAVE IT
    Thanks soooo much, it sold out SO quickly though! : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Aw, I have reading tickets. If any of my friends decide not to come then i'll send them to you :p:
    aw thanks!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I got tickets :proud: I won't be 18 though, oh well, like i'm arsed about that

ReputationRep:
    Ooo I wanted to gooo (may be a little bit in love with him). But I'll still only be 17 and look younger; wouldn't know who to go with either... Could I tag along with some of you Reading people please? :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.