Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was with T-mobile until I snapped my simcard in half after being charged for all the calls that I was meant to be getting free as part of the contract. I'm going to call the bank and order them to block any charges from T-mob as there were more lies in the contract I signed than in a speech by George Bush.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers all - seems there are so many lies and scams, definitely an area we could pick up on

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do...unfortunately

My dad offered to pay mine, but I intend to keep paying it myself seeing as it was me who was absolutely determined to go and buy the phone itself.

Currently pay £35 a month on an iPhone tariff...touch wood O2 have been true to their word and I am not paying any more and get everything they promised etc.

ReputationRep:
    i cant wait for my upgrade there is going to be alot of persuading

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I do. When I was on PAYG, I paid for all of my credit from the age of 16. Before that I think my mum occasionally topped my phone up for me (I rarely used it, anyway). Then I got a job and paid for it myself, and now I have a contract and pay that by direct debit.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers all

ReputationRep:
    I have my parents paying £15 a month for line rental, but anything over that I have to pay

ReputationRep:
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I've paid my way since getting a PAYG phone back in 1998 (which I saved up to buy for myself!). I was on a contract in my mum's name for a while, which I gave her the money for, but then we swapped it over to my name when I hit 18.

I've let my payments roll over by a month occasionally (accidental) and Orange don't care too much, I just have to pay both bills in one month. Hasn't affected my ability to get a credit card.

ReputationRep:
    No, I have a business contract - 3000 minutes a month

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.