The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SKNIL
not knowing what it will be like, how I behave or where I end up.

You got it in one :wink:
SKNIL
drinking alcohol and getting drunk? what about it is fun, what in particular? I have never been drunk so I couldn't say but I will do at some stage soon but it does kind of scare me the thought of heading out somewhere at insane hours and not knowing what it will be like, how I behave or where I end up.

Of course it's fun, otherwise so many people wouldn't do it.

Liquidus Zeromus
If you consider vomiting on your date, and waking up with a headache and not being able to remember most of the previous night a fun, memorable experience...

That's called drinking too much, you don't HAVE to drink too much.
I don't like getting drunk...but tipsy is amazing.
Overground
No, not sarcastic at all. Binge drinking is a wonderful thing. It's a sociable, enriching activity that brings people together and encourages the making of friends and the pursuit of mirth and merriment. Yes, it's bad if you do it every night, yes, it's bad if you do it on your own in front of an Eamon Holmes quiz show, yes, it's bad if you commit a crime afterwards. However, a large proportion and perhaps over of people over the age of 16 or so get intoxicated on a fairly regular basis without doing any real damage to themselves or others. I'd far rather live a life in which I went out and got very drunk regularly with close friends, having a great time, and died at 60, than a life in which I nursed my herbal tea and read Winnie the Pooh looking for political analogies, or something, and died at 90.

"eamon holmes quiz show" made me laugh

Latest

Trending

Trending