Turn on thread page Beta

risk it for a biscuit journal watch

ReputationRep:
    The other day I cooked chicken breast cut open stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon.

Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Croissant w/ butter have to be one of the easiest ways of getting cals. 4 with butter, warmed up so they're a bit soggy = ~1100 cals in under 3 mins.

ReputationRep:
    Theres no way you drink 4 Litres of milk a day !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma2k5)
    U admirin' clear skin, no haemmrhoids, plenty of natural lactase production and no heart disease? + visible abs (no homo)?

Bebbs that sounds like a pretty good meal. I don't have any plates, cutlery or cutting implements ATM just my bare hands and GF's LMFRGM. I'll make my rents bring some stuff down including Blender Bottle, spoon, and various other things so I can have shakes (to make the ESN people less mad at me they say my diet is terrible) and also eat tuna which is cheap as Hell and I don't even need to cook.

Nick the croissants we get taste pretty gay I could barely finish the one I had today for breakfast. In the future I'll add a shake (oats whey and milk) to either breakfast or use it as a morning snack.

ReputationRep:
    I like those park baked bread rolls. 6 for 75p. With Butter was like 1000-1100cals.

Lol @ your kitchen equipment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma2k5)

I've drunk well in excess of 4L of milk in a day.

Little story I haven't shared yet: I got confused by the American measurements of a gallon. It should be 4LOMAD anyway :rolleyes: , but for some reason I thought a gallon was 8L. So for a couple of days I tried to drink 5000cals in milk, in addition to 4 meals.

Thats probably where my six pack went :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)

Little story I haven't shared yet: I got confused by the American measurements of a gallon. It should be 4LOMAD anyway :rolleyes: , but for some reason I thought a gallon was 8L. So for a couple of days I tried to drink 5000cals in milk, in addition to 4 meals.

LOLOL you cretin I looked up what a gallon was before I started trying to drink one.

I agree it should be 4 litres but then the poosey hole Americans would have to drink 300 ml more.

First day of my journal I must have got almost 5 litres because I had a pint at lunch, Weetabix and porridge.

ReputationRep:
    I heard it was 8 of something, and just assumed litres :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    U admirin' clear skin, no haemmrhoids, plenty of natural lactase production and no heart disease? + visible abs (no homo)?

Bebbs that sounds like a pretty good meal. I don't have any plates, cutlery or cutting implements ATM just my bare hands and GF's LMFRGM. I'll make my rents bring some stuff down including Blender Bottle, spoon, and various other things so I can have shakes (to make the ESN people less mad at me they say my diet is terrible) and also eat tuna which is cheap as Hell and I don't even need to cook.

Nick the croissants we get taste pretty gay I could barely finish the one I had today for breakfast. In the future I'll add a shake (oats whey and milk) to either breakfast or use it as a morning snack.
    GF as in girl friend :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)

lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr Stamper)
    GF as in girl friend :eek:
    GF's LMFRGM stands for George Foreman's Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine. I can't always be bothered to type it all out and I'll be damned if I'm just going to call it a grill. Girlfriend, lawlz.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast:
    4 egg whites
    Porridge
    Croissant with butter

Pre workout:
    Blueberry muffin
    wasn't expecting to train this early this is all I could get

Post workout/lunch:
    Minced beef pie
    Chocolate bar

After lunch:
    2 litres whole milk

Dinner:
    Fish and chips

After dinner:
    Chicken breast
    2 litres whole milk

phoned my mum and told her to bring me my Blender Bottle a spoon (so I can eat tuna) and a fork. Thinking about it I should have asked for a can opener aswell.

Also floor pressed 92.5 for a wicked fast first rep but missed the second rep strong WTF there.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast:
    2 rashers of bacon
    2 sausages

Lunch:
    Chicked Tagine (whatever tf that is)

Dinner:
    Cumberland sausage w/ chips

Anabolic snack:
    1 pint Carling

Pre bed:
    1.5 chicken breasts
    700 ml milk

Absolutely piss poor day my family came down and I was too busy dicking around in Notts to eat anything (tbh this is a bs excuse I should have planned for it but I couldn't be arsed) then my friends persuaded me to go out. I hate it when social gets in the way of my eating life but hopefully my friend will give me season 6 of 24 and I won't have to worry about it for at least a week. Silver lining - got my blender bottle back so I can have a shake w. breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    got up just before 12 today so diet was a bit out of whack.

Breakfast
    4 rashers of bacon
    2 hashbrowns
    WPC, oats, 500 ml milk

Pre WO
    WPC, oats, 500 ml milk

Post WO/dinner
    Lamb and a load of potatoes w. gravy

After dinner:
    2 litres milk

Pre bed:
    2 pieces of steak I stopped cooking them because I was scared of the smoke alarm going off and me looking like a penis one is fine the other is a bit rare I'm eating it now I hope I don't die.

ReputationRep:
    if u die

can i get your weights?

ReputationRep:
    If I die, shotgun rules.

ReputationRep:
    ok,

your weights and your chocolate stash

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a chocolate stash and I have to die before you shotgun. My parents are allowed to call reload.

And you have to actually say shotgun.

ReputationRep:
    Shotgun !!! Bang Bang

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask why but I will be shotgunning your dirty laundry.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.