Turn on thread page Beta

Phimosis help watch


    (Original post by Chrissi101)
    So you guys think i should go back and insist on using creams first ?

    The thing is my GP checked me and he was pretty sure on what should be done.

    Im kinda worried now
    Not insist on using creams but I think you should see a different GP at the practice and see what he/she thinks about your penis. We aren't GP's let alone urologists and even if we were , you need to be looked at to see what is best. Perhaps a circumcision is the best way to go snd this GP knows what he's talking about but if I were you before opting for surgery I would see another GP as there are other treatments that can be tried which are far less drastic and you could be given on prescription. Personally I would want to try those before opting for a circ but thats just me.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.