Turn on thread page Beta

Banister creeps r us. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    I reckon your fake, seen that pic quite a few times on myspace.
    I was thinking this too.

Naked pictures or its a fake.

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs but smile at the girl wearing a a mini with a tshirt that barely cover anything?

Isnt it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and her own style, you give her a mouthful?

ISNT IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone

are you laughing?

Isnt it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more **** from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?

ISNT IT FUNNY that you dont mind your friends drinking, smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?

im not laughing.

ITS SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a girls life hell and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting.

ISNT IT FUNNY that you can call emos, punks, goths the retards but still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart.

HOW YOU CAN CALL A GIRL A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOUR NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON HER WRISTS AND WHY SHE SPENDS HER LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OR LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS

KEEP ON LAUGHING

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps some are jealous of your confidence regarding your appearance and others....well maybe they are in a neg repping mood tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao!!

ReputationRep:
    Yo Sandhu, you're not meant to laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Isnt it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs but smile at the girl wearing a a mini with a tshirt that barely cover anything?

Isnt it funny you can change your music taste to impress a guy but when it comes to a girl who likes her own music and her own style, you give her a mouthful?

ISNT IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta but the emo gets a mouthful from everyone

are you laughing?

Isnt it funny a emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more **** from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?

ISNT IT FUNNY that you dont mind your friends drinking, smoking but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on melodramatic teenage outcasts?

im not laughing.

ITS SO FUNNY that you and your friends can make a girls life hell and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting.

ISNT IT FUNNY that you can call emos, punks, goths the retards but still manage to get through your day without an inch of guilt in your heart.

HOW YOU CAN CALL A GIRL A POSER, HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOUR NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON HER WRISTS AND WHY SHE SPENDS HER LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OR LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS

KEEP ON LAUGHING
    Sounds like a nice myspace chain bulletin. Verbal diarrhoea at its best :p:

And lol OP, you're caked in makeup. Care to post a pic without?

ReputationRep:
    Lol Mox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Yo Sandhu, you're not meant to laugh.
    Don"t be §hy to ask, ~You are beautiful~…ju§t Go 2 My BloG, Leave a comment & a§k u§ 2 put ur photie up and tell u§ in what album it iz.
    []Doing thi§ dznt make u §hallow[]
    { itz being unique that countz.}

ReputationRep:
    Did you see Miss Naked Beauty with "Gok Wan" this evening, with all the girls crying and stuff when they had to take their makeup off and show their real faces. Them *****es are craaaazy.

ReputationRep:
    http://markgorman.files.wordpress.co...oman-12424.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Did you see Miss Naked Beauty with "Gok Wan" this evening, with all the girls crying and stuff when they had to take their makeup off and show their real faces. Them *****es are craaaazy.
    Yeah, that was so stupid.

Girls look soooo much better without makeup.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't mind taking my make up off, when I was in school we werent really allowed to wear makeup i didn't really wear any but most of the girls went mad and refused to take it off.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't mind taking my make up off, when I was in school we werent really allowed to wear makeup i didn't really wear any but most of the girls went mad and refused to take it off.
    really? your school sounds mean. i lurves make up :love:

ReputationRep:
    Goooodstuff kitty x, this is what I like to see =}

ReputationRep:
    Shall I take my makeup off too Sandhu?

(I thought I'd continue freaking you out with weird things I apparently do :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    I was thinking this too.

Naked pictures or its a fake.
    c/s

ReputationRep:
    We have teachers ready with packets of baby wipes at random entrances :awesome: it's hilarious watching them wipe it off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMAXin)
    c/s
    I wish I knew what that meant.

ReputationRep:
    y u laugh at me? is it cos im hot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Shall I take my makeup off too Sandhu?

(I thought I'd continue freaking you out with weird things I apparently do :p:)
    Next you'll say your name is Geoffrey Leonard :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2008
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.