your best flirting technique watch

ReputationRep:
    'Get in the van - I've got a knife'

'Do you want a drink? - I've got a knife'

'Can I have your phone number? - I've got a knife'

You get my drift

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinenuts)
    The earring comment? I would think you were both gay and insane.
    Just saying...

And I hope you don't mean literal sign language. Spelling out I FANCY U in sign.

^_^

Seriously though. I have no advice. I don't flirt. I can't flirt. I just smile like a ****, then probably trip over or spill a drink.

I know what you mean about the insults though, that was flirting aged 12 and some guys still think, at 18, that punching a lady in the shoulder and calling her names is the way to lure her to bed....
    Lol, well the earring one was just random: the first that came to mind. I don't agree that it does sound gay, but I suppose it depends on the deliverance. If I said "hi sexy" in a high pitched tone, you'd think I was gay, get me?
    That one I actually saw used on a telly programme on VH1 a while ago, it did work. Obviously you would only use it on someone you've only just been introduced to, otherwise, yeah it sounds gay.
    Spelling out "I fancy you" ? I'd class that as romance (21st century... haven't we progressed far ) haha. What I really meant was that, for example girls will mess with their hair, copy your posture, lean in, have their feet pointed towards you whilst they're sat (generally) if they like you, guys also do stuff like that which "put them out there" unconsciously. Yeah, some guys are total dicks, it's shame that girls tend not to go for the "amazingly nice" guys.. ha. With me being the exception ofc !

ReputationRep:
    Girls:
    Walk over to the guy.
    Hand on his leg.
    Say hi.
    rub his leg.
    Await stumbled attempt at conversation and him leaning forward to conceal erection.
    He's like putty in your fingers now.

ReputationRep:
    I can't flirt. I apparently have a flirty arguing method though, which I find odd...

...and I find it odder that people actually seem to go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Dancing, smiling, eye contact. It is easier for a girl though.
    I'm also incredibly bad for innuendos when I've had a few to drink. I can't help that though; if its funny I'm going to say it.
    I'll remember next time I see a hot guy at sixth form to start shimmying over to him, whilst staring at him with a big cheshire cat smile on my face then lol

ReputationRep:
    Being a cool guy. Apart from that, being the one who is being chased rather than the chaser. After that it's just about leading the interaction.

ReputationRep:
    Arogance usually works for me.

ReputationRep:
    I normally saunter up to the lady in question and slur one of three lines:

'Yo baby, you know Karate (pronounced karatay) Because your body is KICKIN!!!

or:

YOUR DAD IS A THIEFFF!!!!! (and then whisper) because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

last but not least:

I want to kiss your belly button........ from the inside.

...............I havent pulled for a while............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Tbh I think you'll find that your best flirting technique is sign language.
    Especially if your trying to pull someone who's deaf. Or are in a club. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackknifed Juggernaut)
    Arogance usually works for me.
    In my experience it works, but on all the wrong girls.

Take my glasses of and flash with my 'wicked' eyes... which I have never actually done directly for fear of destroying the universe .

I use humour, like when it's raining: "lovely weather we're having today," and general nonesence like that... actually that generally gets me avoided .

ReputationRep:
    I give them the sexy face.

ReputationRep:
    Come on ladies, surely we all know the "sticky eyes" thing? You know, when you make eye contact with a guy and then when you go to look away you kind of make it as if you're having to draaaaag your eyes away from theirs. Also, smiling is a good one

(Original post by Oddjob39A)
    'Get in the van - I've got a knife'

'Do you want a drink? - I've got a knife'

'Can I have your phone number? - I've got a knife'

You get my drift
    Hahahaha I think I'd be putty in your hands if this was how you tried it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates create 'fake scenarios.'

ReputationRep:
    I don't know to be honest! It's just instinct for me, then again I have a boyfriend so no need to.

i ask them if they can catch

ReputationRep:
    Inebriation.... works 7 out of 10 times, everytime aha

ReputationRep:
    Lol im such a bad flirt!!
    Im so obvious!
    But yeah, a smile and some eye contact always goes down well!

When im slightly drunk, there tends to be a lot of body contact, like touching arms and stuff, I think that makes it pretty obvious I like them!!

ReputationRep:
    I cant remember mine......been so long since I last flirted with anyone!.Thats what being maried does to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    "hey, i'm loving the earrings. Mind you, they're a bit heavy... but that's ok, people in Africa think that's sexy [smile].
    lol, does that really work? :|

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.