Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yabadabadooooo!
    That idiot's off, hopefully for a long time!
    I apologise for not being sharper, I confess to having the UKL window minimised, whilst being online, and so it wasn't refreshing - thus as far as I was concerned nothing was up.

Then when I get the message from Xenon saying there was problems I hit refresh and saw exactly what he was talking about !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I apologise for not being sharper, I confess to having the UKL window minimised, whilst being online, and so it wasn't refreshing - thus as far as I was concerned nothing was up.

Then when I get the message from Xenon saying there was problems I hit refresh and saw exactly what he was talking about !
    No major harm done Expression. Can I be a mod??? If so, how???

ReputationRep:
    I’d just like to point out that any personal attacks made against a user on a public forum are personally libelous. You are NOT, I repeat NOT as anonymous as you think you are. Edders: if you wish to consider possible legal action/contacting this child’s parents or simply want to contact his Internet Service provider to get his Internet access shut of due to abuse, feel free to PM me and I’ll put you in contact with people “in the know” vis-à-vis these sort of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    I’d just like to point out that any personal attacks made against a user on a public forum are personally libelous. You are NOT, I repeat NOT as anonymous as you think you are. Edders: if you wish to consider possible legal action/contacting this child’s parents or simply want to contact his Internet Service provider to get his Internet access shut of due to abuse, feel free to PM me and I’ll put you in contact with people “in the know” vis-à-vis these sort of things.
    Don't worry, I'm already in the process of contacting this person's ISP. Hopefully they will get a sharp kick up the backside soon enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    frost was good wasn't it
    Yes indeedy, I do enjoy Frost.

---

Well the mods seem to have been hard at work sorting things out; a public announcement has been issued so lets just hope that's the end of that...though I daresay s/he wont be the last troublemaker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Don't worry, I'm already in the process of contacting this person's ISP. Hopefully they will get a sharp kick up the backside soon enough...
    Looks like you've handled things very thoroughly.

---

Edders- are these racism accusations just made up nonsense? I don't recall you ever showing such a streak- where did that come from (look to his apology thread)?

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    No major harm done Expression. Can I be a mod??? If so, how???
    Pledge your allegiance to d, love Art, live your life on the forum and... that's about it really, I think.

ReputationRep:
    what have i missed?

(Original post by elpaw)
    what have i missed?
    The most entertaining thing since the Titanic sunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    The most entertaining thing since the Titanic sunk.
    please tell me...

I haven't been online in three hours.. the titanic took ten to sink...

ReputationRep:
    i had no idea this spam attack happened until i turned on my pc just now. thanks to all the mods who cleared up the mess.

as for me being a racist... i think mr spam latched onto that idea because i deleted some of his threads and he also happens to be from some minority. its pretty hard to tell what race a user is from a computer screen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i had no idea this spam attack happened until i turned on my pc just now. thanks to all the mods who cleared up the mess.

as for me being a racist... i think mr spam latched onto that idea because i deleted some of his threads and he also happens to be from some minority. its pretty hard to tell what race a user is from a computer screen!
    Trust edders to go offline when the going gets tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Trust edders to go offline when the going gets tough
    even moderators need sleep huntroyde!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    even moderators need sleep huntroyde!
    Bah! sleep, you are obviously not commited to the job.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.