?
Report 10 years ago
Ah, didn't know there was one.
Pingy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey everyone, the head of my Sixth form rang them up and asked why I was reject, they realised that they misread my UCAS form, as I'm doing Chemistry B Salters (an OCR sylabus) and they thought I got an B for Chemistry. Now I got an interview on 17 Dec!
Jkid
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pingy)
Hey everyone, the head of my Sixth form rang them up and asked why I was reject, they realised that they misread my UCAS form, as I'm doing Chemistry B Salters (an OCR sylabus) and they thought I got an B for Chemistry. Now I got an interview on 17 Dec!
lol it had to be a mistake if they offered me an inetrview with my grades. Well done best of luck with all ur other universities as well
PeanutButterJellyTime
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jkid)
lol it had to be a mistake if they offered me an inetrview with my grades. Well done best of luck with all ur other universities as well
You already had a chem eng interview????????? :eek:
Jkid
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PeanutButterJellyTime)
You already had a chem eng interview????????? :eek:
nope my chemeng inetrview is on the 26th of november
PeanutButterJellyTime
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pingy)
GRATZZZ :woo:
[email protected]
Report 10 years ago
Pingy! You are applying for chemical engineering? i thought you were applying for Maths? I'm sure you are the same girl that I met in Notre Dame for the oxbridge conference and at Elland road? I'm Zahra, i was sitting next to you in the interview thing at college do you remember?...How dare they reject you!Pingy they are loosing out on an obviously very intellingent student. All the best with Cambridge you can show them what you've got!
[email protected]
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pingy)
ooh just read this..thats great!...can't believe they misread that!
Torosanana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone been to the imperial interview today? what was it like? mine was meant to be today but got changed to the 17th....scared!!!
Pingy
Rep:
?
(Original post by [email protected])
ooh just read this..thats great!...can't believe they misread that!
Hi Zahra yes I went to the Notre Dame for the Oxbridge conference. How are you? and when is your Cambridge interview? you are applying to do chemical Engineering right?
[email protected]
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pingy)
Hi Zahra yes I went to the Notre Dame for the Oxbridge conference. How are you? and when is your Cambridge interview? you are applying to do chemical Engineering right?
Hey im ok! I decided not to apply for Cambridge as I don't think i would stand a chance against really clever people like u and as well i dont have physics which is a big problem!

Did you change your mind about doing Maths or have you always wanted to do chemical engineering?
IChem
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did anyone go to the Chem Eng interviews yesterday...if so and you were in group B, you have likely seen my inner sanctum. (By which I mean my room!)

Meh.
Jkid
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by IChem)
Did anyone go to the Chem Eng interviews yesterday...if so and you were in group B, you have likely seen my inner sanctum. (By which I mean my room!)

Meh.
yh i was there. So ur that guy lol, I was the black guy with the black coat and pointy colars
Pingy
Rep:
?
(Original post by [email protected])
Did you change your mind about doing Maths or have you always wanted to do chemical engineering?
I always wanted to do Engineering, just apply Chemical engineering in Imperial. Do you apply to Imperial as well?
PeanutButterJellyTime
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by IChem)

Meh.
Ha Nice you were kinda of Cool
PeanutButterJellyTime
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jkid)
yh i was there. So ur that guy lol, I was the black guy with the black coat and pointy colars
I think i saw u at bath as well
Jkid
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PeanutButterJellyTime)
I think i saw u at bath as well
Hmm were you the guy that asked if the gym had a boxing ring?
[email protected]
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pingy)
I always wanted to do Engineering, just apply Chemical engineering in Imperial. Do you apply to Imperial as well?
Oh right ok!
Yep i have applied but i only sent my application on the 13th of November so i dont think im going to hear anything in a while!...im hoping i get an interview...trying to stay positive!
PeanutButterJellyTime
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jkid)
Hmm were you the guy that asked if the gym had a boxing ring?
Lol na look at my flag ><
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads