The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

discombobulated^^
wooow congrats Doncorleone! I got a rejection from them at the beginning of this month:s-smilie:!

did you? :frown: i know the feeeling after last year, not very nice. did they give you a reason as to the rejection? you've got your grades, so it cant be that!
DonCorleone
did you? :frown: i know the feeeling after last year, not very nice. did they give you a reason as to the rejection? you've got your grades, so it cant be that!

hmmm i wrote an email asking why but they haven't replied yet:smile: it's my first time applying this year! i didn't bother applying last year cause i didn't feel i would get in:P!
discombobulated^^
hmmm i wrote an email asking why but they haven't replied yet:smile: it's my first time applying this year! i didn't bother applying last year cause i didn't feel i would get in:P!

ooooh i c i c, well my advice would be to get it in writing and actually send a letter out! thats what i had to do last year, never got a reply to email. and don't worry mate, 3 more choices left for you! were else have you applied to?
DonCorleone
ooooh i c i c, well my advice would be to get it in writing and actually send a letter out! thats what i had to do last year, never got a reply to email. and don't worry mate, 3 more choices left for you! were else have you applied to?

ive applied to Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield:smile: i hope it won't be rejections from the other ones!
Congrats Don corleone! when did you have your interview?
Salman el Muhammadi
Congrats Don corleone! when did you have your interview?

4th december.
discombobulated^^
ive applied to Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield:smile: i hope it won't be rejections from the other ones!

yeah don't wory, you'll have your chance to prove yourslef! don't let the rejection get you down, only takes 1 interview and then 1 offer and your doing Dentistry!:smile:

Latest