Turn on thread page Beta

PGCE Oxford/Cambridge watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MathsGirl)
    And the other teachers might not have wanted the post. Being head of dep is hard work as my old enlish teacher told me when i did work experience with him. he said he felt like going back to being a normal teacher
    Indeed. The other teachers in the Department may well already have had significant other responsibilities that molly was completely unaware of.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day it's your recommendations and ability to provide young people with vital life skills that count. If you aren't comfortable at the uni you go to then you'll do yourself a disservice as you may not achieve your full potential through the course. Look into the courses deeply and find the right one for you.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.