Somewhere for night out Watch

Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meltdown30)
I like Karbon but it's really expensive in on a Saturday, £6 for students I think? (I've only ever been during the week...same with most places!)
Karbon is quite picky on who gets in and who doesn't. You have to be looking smart and have close to 0% alcohol in your system before going there.

Female accompaniment seems to help...:shifty:
GeoTom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Think I'll just hijack this thread to let you know the next Pins + Needles at the QM is Saturday 13th. It's the best night I've ever been to at the QM, and I'm not just saying that, it really was ace. Andy Wilson is a brilliant DJ, he was playing all kinds of electro-indie-pop type stuff. MGMT and that kind of thing.
Anyone up for it??
Stace-is-Ace
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GeoTom)
Think I'll just hijack this thread to let you know the next Pins + Needles at the QM is Saturday 13th. It's the best night I've ever been to at the QM, and I'm not just saying that, it really was ace. Andy Wilson is a brilliant DJ, he was playing all kinds of electro-indie-pop type stuff. MGMT and that kind of thing.
Anyone up for it??
Oh Tom! It's you plugging the QM again =P

I've yet to experience this Pins & Needles business. Maybe on the 13th!
Meltdown30
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you fancy a cheap but extremely entertaining Saturday night, you should come to the Secret Policeman's Ball this Saturday! It's a night of comedy and entertainment and is in the QM at 7.30pm. Tickets are only £5 (less than the entry of many clubs on a Saturday night)! You can get them on the door or from the QM box office.
GeoTom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meltdown30)
If you fancy a cheap but extremely entertaining Saturday night, you should come to the Secret Policeman's Ball this Saturday! It's a night of comedy and entertainment and is in the QM at 7.30pm. Tickets are only £5 (less than the entry of many clubs on a Saturday night)! You can get them on the door or from the QM box office.
The comedians booked for that are ace, especially Chris Forbes.
I would also plug the Kelvin Ensemble's concert of film music (Jurassic Park, ET, Harry Potter, West Side Story etc) but that's at 7:30 on the same night in Bute Hall so would clash.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads