Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    How long does the essay have to be roughly? Also are the questions usually similar from year to year?

Thank youu x

ReputationRep:
    How long does the essay have to be roughly?
    Well from what i can tell it's probably about 2sides but that's just me guessing... i suppose it's just as much as you can get done sensibly in the 10minutes you're given i hope... :confused:

And i have my bristol interview on the 10th, so does anyone know any typical essay titles they give you so i can be a nerd and practice??:p:

thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thnak you...I was thinking around that much as well.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for maths there, but not heard anything? has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have interview on 4th Feb. What is this 10 min essay? Do we have to write essay?????

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have interview on 4th Feb. What is this 10 min essay? Do we have to write essay?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H M B)
    Hi
    hi..so i'm guessing you already had your interview...how did it go? I have mine coming up soon and was wondering what sort of questions were you asked..especially for the 10 minute essay? were you asked to do any task for manual dexterity?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2015

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.