The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ewwwww! All mine are old, hingin' and have moustaches! They are definately the most boring, ugliest department of my school lol!
Biology and English however... :wink:
I've had fantasies about two of my history teachers. (i'm a girl)
Lol, my history teacher is really old and he always goes off the subject - guess you could say eccentric lol

however, my biology teacher.......

Actually, there are quite a few attractive teachers in my school actually....Or maybe thats just me lol.
Reply 23
hahaha I fancied my history teacher practically all the way through school until the last year when he moved schools :I :frown:
Reply 24
yeah!!! we have this history teacher who is short but oddly hot! hes early thirties and if i could i would smoother him in chocolate and eat him :P
haha what a lovely thread

me and my friend often joke about being spanked with 'the world at war' book whilst our teacher whispers sweet history nothings in our ears hahaha
Reply 26
my history teachers were all horrific. they were also all female, middle-aged, and overweight.
Reply 27
Aye, my history teacher in college had such a great arse. She was so bangable.
My history teacher is sex on legs.

I would. Seriously.
Reply 29
I think the oldest History teacher at my school (bar the HoD) is 25. One looks about 18 :p:

Ok, maybe that's true about all the guys fancying them then..
an_end_has_a_start
haha what a lovely thread

me and my friend often joke about being spanked with 'the world at war' book whilst our teacher whispers sweet history nothings in our ears hahaha

:biggrin: Wow... perfection made manifest... spanking, history and the world at war! :wink:
I have a mini crush on my history teacher, namely because he's good looking, well built, tall and young (youngest among all our teachers actually). In addition he's REALLY SMART. So yeah. Something about history teachers...
Reply 32
The history teachers at my school are just adorable. I don't fancy them myself, but a lot of girls in my class fancy our teacher, who has suffered terribly by being the youngest (also the nicest) male in the school.

I once had a crush on the drama/english student. In my defence, everyone fancied him. Usually we just wanted to knit him jumpers and make him soup.
Reply 33
I had a crush on my y11 French teacher :biggrin:
I had a soft spot for both my History teachers.
One just because he was quite attractive and down to earth. 25 year old DJ as well and I once saw him in the fish and chip shop.
The other one was demanding and authoritarian kind of how you imagine a 1950's school teacher and I just liked that because you knew what was expected of you and it made you work harder.

Wouldn't say I 'fancied' either of them, but they were definately two of my favourite teachers and ones that I think I will remember for a long while to come.
Reply 35
mollymustard
I had a soft spot for both my History teachers.
One just because he was quite attractive and down to earth. 25 year old DJ as well and I once saw him in the fish and chip shop.
The other one was demanding and authoritarian kind of how you imagine a 1950's school teacher and I just liked that because you knew what was expected of you and it made you work harder.

Wouldn't say I 'fancied' either of them, but they were definately two of my favourite teachers and ones that I think I will remember for a long while to come.

Yeah I think mine was also more of a soft spot.

Had two teachers I was fond of. One my Year 12 teacher was I don't know just different and that's probably why I liked him. The other one I had in Year 13, well he was youngish -- maybe 28 -- and he was just so adorable. He was such a kid at heart, and I just got on very well with him.
My History teacher married the eccentric Art teacher. :P

Some of the other teachers on the other hand... :biggrin:
Rags241
Sorry was just reading a thread on here about whether or not people had had crushes on doctors/teachers etc. and what struck me as quite funny is that it always seemed to be the history teachers that were liked.
What I find quite a coincidence as well is that I too had a crush on my history teacher in 6th form.
So was just wondering what it was that attracted all of you others?

I don't know haha... his accent, his manner, his passion for the subject...

I can't believe how close I came to actually having an affair with him!! (Hence why I'm anon, don't want too many people knowing LOL!!)
Anonymous
I don't know haha... his accent, his manner, his passion for the subject...

I can't believe how close I came to actually having an affair with him!! (Hence why I'm anon, don't want too many people knowing LOL!!)

Oop can't beat some controversy on TSR!

:tsr2:
Reply 39
There were two hot history teachers at my school.

And i've noticed this in other schools too....

How can so many hot people teach such a boring subject. Makes no sense?!

Latest

Trending

Trending