Turn on thread page Beta

I like this guy, he likes me, but I don't want to go out wth him watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catoutofthebag)
    So if you were the guy I'm talking about would you prefer I just keep it to myself and let you move on, or would you appreciate knowing the truth even if it makes things harder? Would it just get your hopes up?
    I'd be pissed off and frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catoutofthebag)
    So if you were the guy I'm talking about would you prefer I just keep it to myself and let you move on, or would you appreciate knowing the truth even if it makes things harder? Would it just get your hopes up?
    well obviously I can't speak for this guy, my situation is a bit different. but me personally would feel more at ease if u just let it out in the open. sit him down, talk to him and tell him that u do like him but ur not looking for anything. this is what happened 2 me and it gave me closure. the hard part is getting over some1 u have strong feelings for, which I'm trying 2 do at the moment

ReputationRep:
    many people want what they cant have n when they get it... well they dont want it all that much
    the chase is always alot more excitin then the catch

ReputationRep:
    After a bit of drinking and a brief hand-holding incident last night which I told him. He was happy about it. I don't know if it's going to make things better or worse but we'll see how it goes I guess.

ReputationRep:
    what exactly did u tell him?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.