Girls - How do you flirt with guys? Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
do youz guys thinking drawing on girls wrists, callin nicknames that annoy the person, lettin the drink some of their drink and writing thank with a thanx is flirting??
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
laughing at their jokes that aren't funny.
I Have No Imagination
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Start off with ' Wagwan Sexy ', then elaborate. :yy:
watermelon sugar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i was thinking about this just now!
i just got back from going out with a guy i met last night, and all i could really manage tonight was a bit of erm verbal flirting & teasing and smiling! i just completely forgot how i did it before, and he's four years older(22) so i feel kinda young and y'know? young and naive!
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
lol...yeah ive laughed at guys jokes that arent funny, played truth and dare of which im sure my friends tried to make sure the dare ended up me kissing the guy...altho not a proper kiss unfortunately ....maybe soon though, lol
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
i wish there was a way of a guy leeting you know....like a key main thing they do or say....else it can be embarrasing if you realised the guy doesnt like you. which for me happens alot
SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Talk for agesss, and be very smiley and sweet as if you don't know what you're doing AT ALL. and then subtly move closer and closer, so it looks like even you don't realize you're doing it. and then be like "urgggh i'm tired" and lay your head on his/her shoulder, but then [if you're sitting in a group] do it to someone else straight after, but then be like "ah.. your shoulder isn't as good as ****", or sometimes keep touching their hand 'accidently' until they hold it, etc. etc.
uthred50
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
lol...yeah ive laughed at guys jokes that arent funny, played truth and dare of which im sure my friends tried to make sure the dare ended up me kissing the guy...altho not a proper kiss unfortunately ....maybe soon though, lol
Woah this is very familiar. I think I may know who you are :ninja:

Either that or this is coincidence and it's just a common occurence. :p:
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the lip lick

lip lubrication and a sexy wink, works everytime!
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by uthred50)
Woah this is very familiar. I think I may know who you are :ninja:

Either that or this is coincidence and it's just a common occurence. :p:
wel wot hair colour and starsign are you?
StotheL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's all about the eyes baby
uthred50
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wel wot hair colour and starsign are you?
I don't wanna hi-jack the thread lol
PM me if you want to quiz me on it :p:

I'm not the guy himself by the way - so I haven't a clue when his birthday is
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
In a variety of unsubtle and different ways. There's the immature approach which is me teasing and insulting them in a playful way, which works weirdly well. There's the shockingly (and often drunken) obvious use of my hands (very very tactile). I blush a lot too around guys I find really attractive, though that's not as much flirty as it is geeky.
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do what you feel comfortable with... I think I do play with my hair, and bite my lip (gently!), and hold eye contact for a while (and then obviously look away at some point, else that would just be weird) but I do all of those things because I'm comfortable doing them; they feel 'right'. I don't do the whole touchy-feely thing because it's just not me - it's too blatant. So yeah.. I think the key really isn't in following set 'flirting behaviour'; it's in doing what you feel happy doing.

Oh.. I also find that taking the piss out of guys (very lightly, of course) usually works a treat.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I tend to pick on them, take the mickey. Find some way to touch them, push them in a 'you're so cheeky' kinda way...
Giggling tends to work....
Darkel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All of this is very subtle. According to this thread flirting pretty much amounts to "LOL I laugh alot".:shifty:
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
Walk up to them, grab their **** and say "Hey big boy, fancy a shag my pussy needs a good screwing". Usually works.
Crazster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
but I am funny! What do you do for funny guys XD
ciara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, most people are so nice in their flirting! I seem to be especially mean to people who I'm attracted to. I insist on picking an argument with everything they say, and am really sarcastic and annoying. I don't do it deliberately, it just seems to always be how I flirt, but I do get away with it because it's just an exaggerated version of how I am anyway.

Not being big headed but it does seem to work as a flirting technique...you just have to get the balance right between being mean enough but having a glint in your eye .
stuckwithpins
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
unfortunately, most of us girls aren't like - YEAH I FANCY YOU, WANNA MAKE OUT?
we do little subtle things to show you we're interested and hope you reciprocate : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (69)
75.82%
No (22)
24.18%

Watched Threads