Sleep Watch

marshey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Kind of, I have an awful sleep pattern. I can't sleep untill at least 2am on weekdays, then I sleep for the whole weekend.
Nalced
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by marshey)
Kind of, I have an awful sleep pattern. I can't sleep untill at least 2am on weekdays, then I sleep for the whole weekend.
Same as you. I haven't had proper sleep in 13 days, almost 2 weeks.

I I won't be able to fall asleep untill 2-4am, then I have to get up at 7:30.
I'm always tired, no matter what, I always sleep 4-5 hours. On weekends I'll sleep for like 5 hours, wake up...sit in bed for a while then sleep for another 4-5 hours. And I'm still tired.
*ChocolateOrange*
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tazarooni89)
I think my body clock is running on a 27 hour day or something

Most people seem to be like this:

Suppose you're used to getting 8 hours sleep a night. If you wake up at 7am on a particular day, you'll probably start getting tired at 11pm later that day. This means that with 8 hours sleep, you'll get up at about 7am the next day as well. And thereafter, your body wakes you up at around the same time every day.

But it's different with me. I always naturally seem to wake up about 3 hours later than I did the previous day. But if I use alarm clocks to force myself to wake up for lectures, I end up being horribly tired all day, and then it just completely screws up my sleep pattern - which is why I'm on TSR at this time of night.

Does anyone else get this, or am I the only one? :confused:
If it makes you feel any better I go to sleep about 12pmish and i don't wake up untill 16:00+ everyday....so I'm only awake for like 8 hours a day...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
26.9%
No (462)
73.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise