Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescvanRaikkonen)
    Can i just tell everyone to stfu and recognise Kimi as the fastest man in F1.

11 Fastest Laps. in 17 Grand prixs. 35 Fastest Laps in his career.

'Nuff said.
    Nowhere does it say fastest driver...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    Nowhere does it say fastest driver...
    And? Or isn't that a worthy of a category?

ReputationRep:
    Its not really relervant...

He might be the fastest driver but he won **** all so it means nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Its not really relervant...

He might be the fastest driver but he won **** all so it means nothing.
    He's a world champion though, unlike a certain Felipe Massa.

Only one number 1 at Scuderia, and it's Kimi. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    He's a world champion though, unlike a certain Felipe Massa.

Only one number 1 at Scuderia, and it's Kimi. :yep:
    Massa kicked Kimis arse this year.... I dont care if kimi won a WDC. He was still out classed this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Massa kicked Kimis arse this year.... I dont care if kimi won a WDC. He was still out classed this season.
    Yet he still didn't win jack. Next season normal service will be resumed, i'll admit Kimi had a lacklustre year, mainly due to the pathetic driveability of the car in accordance with his driving style if i may add.

ReputationRep:
    im going to say he was too busy getting drunk and celebrating winning the wdc that he forgot to drive properly untill the last few laps of each weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Yet he still didn't win jack. Next season normal service will be resumed, i'll admit Kimi had a lacklustre year, mainly due to the pathetic driveability of the car in accordance with his driving style if i may add.
    Where's all the hate coming from? I like Kimi ffs.

No-one has slated him because he's a brilliant driver, he's just had an off season, it happens, and I'm sure he'll be on top form next season if he can get to grip with the new regs.

ReputationRep:
    Thats probably due to his poor technical feedback and inability to setup his car properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Thats probably due to his poor technical feedback and inability to setup his car properly.
    Yes, i'm sure it. :rolleyes:

He can't set up a car, but he can win a WDC and challenge for them in the years gone. Good Logic.

ReputationRep:
    Raikkonen's technical expertise and ability to setup his car is nowhere near the level of Alonso or Schumacher. Only a fanboy like you can't see this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Raikkonen's technical expertise and ability to setup his car is nowhere near the level of Alonso or Schumacher. Only a fanboy like you can't see this.
    Only a retard like you would say he doesn't have the prowess to set up his car. There is no such thing as levels, every driver has a different driving style. There are **** loads of factors which affect the race pace of any driver...for starters the tyres didn't exactly suit him to a tee.

ReputationRep:
    Only a retard like you would say he doesn't have the prowess to set up his car. There is no such thing as levels, every driver has a different driving style. There are **** loads of factors which affect the race pace of any driver...for starters the tyres didn't exactly suit him to a tee.
    Seriously, don't be calling people retards.

Kthnxbai.

Back on topic pleeease.

ReputationRep:
    :nospam:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, don't be calling people retards.

Kthnxbai.

Back on topic pleeease.
    People take offensce to being called retards, i take offence to being called a fanboy. Most fanboy's know nothing about F1...Infact half the people who post in the motorsport section are constantly talking rubbish when it comes to the technicalities of the sport. It really isn't that hard to learn to factor various things in when coming to a conclusion about why something seems to be the way it is. But half the morons on here jump to a conclusion, safe in the bubble of thinking that because it was said on ITV, it's right.

ReputationRep:
    People take offensce to being called retards, i take offence to being called a fanboy. Most fanboy's know nothing about F1...Infact half the people who post in the motorsport section are constantly talking rubbish when it comes to the technicalities of the sport. It really isn't that hard to learn to factor various things in when coming to a conclusion about why something seems to be the way it is. But half the morons on here jump to a conclusion, safe in the bubble of thinking that because it was said on ITV, it's right.
    I wasn't offended at you calling him a retard, but there's no need or point in making things personal.

Many here know that about ITV. That's why they're continually slated for being crap. Coming on and offending people, then acting like you know all won't make it esay to post here, aggression gets you nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't offended at you calling him a retard, but there's no need or point in making things personal.

Many here know that about ITV. That's why they're continually slated for being crap. Coming on and offending people, then acting like you know all won't make it esay to post here, aggression gets you nowhere.
    Like i'd get aggressive over an internet forum, i'd hardly call my posts aggressive mate.
    Plus i wouldn't say i know it all, just more than most. On here anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Like i'd get aggressive over an internet forum, i'd hardly call my posts aggressive mate.
    Plus i wouldn't say i know it all, just more than most. On here anyway.
    Great! :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Great! :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat: :borat:
    Thanks for the neg rep. It means alot to me that you would go through the trouble. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the neg rep. It means alot to me that you would go through the trouble. :yep:
    I haven't negged you. I'd sign it if I did.
    You're not on my radar mate.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 4, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.