do most girls say stuff like this? Watch

e-m-i-l-y
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yea pretty much....
Especially when drunk... thats what all the humiliating details come out..
Sorry Guys.
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Depends if he earns any respect. My friends and I discuss sex a lot and this very discussion did come up (aha, pun) - because the guy was a scumbag. If he'd treated people with respect he would have earnt some and not been laughed at, and if he'd tried to please people rather than serving himself he would have got a LOT more points.
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ms500)
Yes, they do, quite often.

I was in a lecture the other day, and there were 3 girls in the row in front of me loudly discussing their 'conquests'. It was more interesting than the lecture, one girl said she had 'been with' 5 Guys!!!

She must have only been 18/19.

5 guys! at 18! oh she must have been a ****.

Idiot
Smack
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rajandkwameali)
My mate's girlfriend told us a story about one of her friends the other day. Her friend has a friends with benefits thing with a guy who works at the same place she does. My mate's girlfriend's friend apparently said that the guy she sleeps with has a really thin ****, and that he is a loser for being so less endowed.

I know girls talk blow to blow about their sex lives among themselves, but i never thought they would blatantly say to other people that a guy they were sleeping with has a small girth wang.

Is this common in girls or something?
A lot do. Just like a lot of guys make fun of girls with beef curtains or loose vaginas.
princess_sue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GrahamFromJeremyKyle)
I don't understand why girls are saying no. Maybe that's just your friends. The majority of me and my girl friends discuss sex a lot, and the topic of the size of others lads has definitely come up. It's a laugh.
:ditto:

I talk about sex with my friends - all the time. Although I don't usually talk about the exact size of a guys penis usually just a "wink" tells my girlfriends all they need to know. ha
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dunno, I think my friends got over discussing this stuff years ago.
hec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hope not, or i'm not getting any more action at uni for sure
Mango24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
me and my friends discuss most things, maybe we shouldn't, but we do
CarlaJade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ms500)
Yes, they do, quite often.

I was in a lecture the other day, and there were 3 girls in the row in front of me loudly discussing their 'conquests'. It was more interesting than the lecture, one girl said she had 'been with' 5 Guys!!!

She must have only been 18/19.
:curious:

I'm not entirely sure why you find that so shocking...

And yes, most girls do say stuff like that. Particularly when alcohol is involved. :p:
abie celeste
Report 10 years ago
just as you men exaggerate your sex life to make you look like some kind of god in the bedroom, girls put it straight, especially when youre not living up to expectations.
Johan C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sluts...
campbell87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have you ever watched Sex and the City? Theres your answer...
gracey17
Report 10 years ago
yup, it's common in girls... it's especially funny when a guy's made himself out to be all macho and insinuated that his manhood is 'rocket-sized'
hec
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
girls that care about that kind of **** too much are just sluts

im not big (6 inch) and i frequently have problems getting/keeping it up cos i get stinking drunk/take drugs/think about it too much but im good with my fingers n tongue and i got one of the best looking girls ive seen at uni

to the squeamish sorry for too much info
fisherman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
really? I've overheard guys talk about bedroom activities in a way that makes me think that men are alot worse at this kind of thing generally
I wouldn't say something like X girl has got really small nipples, or anything like that, that's something personal, and if you have sex with someone, I think it's harsh to tell others mean/teasable things about there bodies.

But most guys would talk about something positive, like saying a girl was great in bed, or she has a great smell, or something more explicit.

Girls in my experience are just as open as guys when it comes to talking about sex, once they are comfortable. There's nothing wrong with talking about sex either.

And to the poster who said the girl who had 5 guys by 19 was a slut, you're wrong. Sex can just be fun, or it can be more than that, deeper, helping to form a deeper emotional bond . The girl could have had 5 long term relationships of a year each. Or 5 one night stands. Either is fine, sex is natural and lots of fun.

Oh, and twist3, empty your pm's, your hole is full.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fisherman)
I wouldn't say something like X girl has got really small nipples, or anything like that, that's something personal, and if you have sex with someone, I think it's harsh to tell others mean/teasable things about there bodies.

But most guys would talk about something positive, like saying a girl was great in bed, or she has a great smell, or something more explicit.

Girls in my experience are just as open as guys when it comes to talking about sex, once they are comfortable. There's nothing wrong with talking about sex either.

And to the poster who said the girl who had 5 guys by 19 was a slut, you're wrong. Sex can just be fun, or it can be more than that, deeper, helping to form a deeper emotional bond . The girl could have had 5 long term relationships of a year each. Or 5 one night stands. Either is fine, sex is natural and lots of fun.

Oh, and twist3, empty your pm's, your hole is full.

I agree, although a couple of guys I know do say nasty things. They say nice things but the nasty things just make you ask why they should get any action in the first place.

oh yeah, so it is. done.
watermelon sugar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my friend mentioned a guy being quite large in passing comment once, but it's not something we'd ever talk about in depth or be horrible about- what's the point? if a guy does something to upset a girl then maybe just be upset by what he's done and him possibly being a bit mean, not his willy
e-m-i-l-y
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by watermelon sugar)
what's the point? if a guy does something to upset a girl then maybe just be upset by what he's done and him possibly being a bit mean, not his willy
If he's upset you, its called "Public humiliation", to talk about his manhood in such a derogatory - (i think i've spelt it wrong sorry) - way :P
watermelon sugar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
If he's upset you, its called "Public humiliation", to talk about his manhood in such a derogatory - (i think i've spelt it wrong sorry) - way :P
but between your girl friends? it's just a bit pointless really becuase it's not doing any good nor particularly tainting his public reputation.
Dr.Hox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They nmost definitely do discuss yoru penis with their friends. My girlfriend assured me that other girls do it and that she has been in many conversations like that. Althought she also assured me she didnt join in >_>

But god forbid you talk about you two having sex with your friends!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads