Turn on thread page Beta

Teacher crisis! watch

Announcements

Hes a he... and I no... the worst thing is right... I wrote it in an email... and it was durin a time of much frustration!! arghhhhhh what dya think he's take on it would be....he's dead young! early twenties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hes a he... and I no... the worst thing is right... I wrote it in an email... and it was durin a time of much frustration!! arghhhhhh what dya think he's take on it would be....he's dead young! early twenties!

I think he'll just read it as an immature email from an immature girl. It looks like it was written by a 9 year old!

ReputationRep:
    He'll probably think something along the lines of,

"Another student-y crush" and handle it quite easily. He's probably had to deal with it before. Not to this degree, the comments you made were a little... over-zealous... but just accept what you've done and move on from it.

We all make embarrassing errors. You'll laugh about it one day, seriously.

(Original post by Baby Princess)
    :s Omg .... Is That U!??!? Lmao L*****???

slightly confuzzled....please dont tell me u went to my school ....?

ReputationRep:
    well I found him on facebook and wrote on one of his pictures:
    ... I wrote it in an email...
    :confused: So, was it a post on a picture or an email.

A post you can delete and a dodgy email will either be deleted or can be laughed off?

Where's the drama?

Drama is that he will probs be thinkin... WHAT AN OBSESSED WEIRDO!!!! and then like in later life IF we ever happen to cross paths... I would die of humiliation and he would probs just think am like some UCHhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Send them noodz.

ReputationRep:
    am like some UCHhhhhhh

In english?

lol there is no english to explain that... its just inexplicable vexing, but hey ho.... think am over it ...

ReputationRep:
    Haha even worse my current maths teacher sent one of the girls in the class a message on facebook, telling her how pretty she is, and that it would be nice to meet up with her outside of school He was so embarassed, he said he did it when he was drunk. ******* halarious IMO. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Drama is that he will probs be thinkin... WHAT AN OBSESSED WEIRDO!!!! and then like in later life IF we ever happen to cross paths... I would die of humiliation and he would probs just think am like some UCHhhhhhh
    If you meet up later in life you bring it up first "OMG do you remembr that email/post?(I'm still no the wiser)", laugh it off and no drama.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky.fm)
    Haha even worse my current maths teacher sent one of the girls in the class a message on facebook, telling her how pretty she is, and that it would be nice to meet up with her outside of school He was so embarassed, he said he did it when he was drunk. ******* halarious IMO. :yes:
    LOL
    Eeeek!!!
    LEgend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky.fm)

My IT teacher told me I have stunning green eyes and a figure to die for over facebook once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    My IT teacher told me I have stunning green eyes and a figure to die for over facebook once
    Nice one, complimenting yourself on the sly. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be a thread on the fact there are going to be far too many teaching graduates and hardly any of them are going to get jobs as councils are making cutbacks on jobs as it is without sending more graduates in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle89)
    I thought this was going to be a thread on the fact there are going to be far too many teaching graduates and hardly any of them are going to get jobs as councils are making cutbacks on jobs as it is without sending more graduates in.
    Yeah, in the health and relationship section. Goddamnit, people are so stupid lately. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescvanRaikkonen)
    Nice one, complimenting yourself on the sly. :rolleyes:

I like my eyes but hatre my figure massivly

ReputationRep:
    My AS/A Level History teacher (a year after he had finished teaching me) said some truly shocking things to me after we'd been talking for a while.

Was an interesting couple of months... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    My AS/A Level History teacher (a year after he had finished teaching me) said some truly shocking things to me after we'd been talking for a while.

Was an interesting couple of months... :ninja:

hah, well there is a thread called 'what is it about history teachers' all about the good looking ones etc. hah

i remember last year when one of the media teachers from my college ran off with one of the girls in my year because they'd been canoodling at the first college party.

ReputationRep:
    Surely as said the best plan of action is to delete it yourself??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.