ReputationRep:
    Firebomb her house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muncey)
    Suprise sex ftw.
    http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFi...281/469741.png

lol... couldn't resist....

ReputationRep:
    fall over and pretend your really REALLY HURT!!

or you could just smile or wink at ppl tht check you out, and trust me, there are ppl bound to check you out every once in a while.
    also if your just standing around, leave yourself kinda open, so not crossed arms, all tht bodylang that says 'leave me alone'

How do you know if somebody is checking you out? Girls are usually shy and I don't go to clubs/pubs so do girls even check "guys" out?

ReputationRep:
    Personality.

ReputationRep:
    Unzip. That'll catch they're attention.

ReputationRep:
    smile, wink, joke, make her laugh (in long term sense!)
    not acting upon it really is the worst thing, you would seem quite uninterested tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    I thought girls didnt approach guys..even on nights out
    i work in a bar, and its known for the place to go to get smashed and loadsa girls try it on, even when im workin let alone when im on a night out there. thats not me trying to be big headed by the way, most of em i have to politely refuse but it does happen! i do know some girls who woulnt approch a guy, they're only missin out though

******* ******* **** ************ ******** piss.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.