Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I shave for last resort, waxing is much better, when you shave I find its really silky smooth the first day, but then it just gets aggravated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilkySmooth)
    Are you happy you remind her of your lady bits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Are you happy you remind her of your lady bits?
    Summin' like that :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Don't think it makes a whole lot of difference having said that getting a hair in your mouth down there isn't so good.

ReputationRep:
    I never shave it. Ew. Durrty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Don't think it makes a whole lot of difference having said that getting a hair in your mouth down there isn't so good.
    bad thoughts, do not want, cannot get out, thoughts cannot be unthought! AAAAAHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Waxing is much more effective and last longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I shave but I'd like to wax one day. Not only whores shave.. but my parent's generation does like a bit of hair down there.

But... imagine you're on and the blood sticks to your hair and... ewwwwwww oh my god I don't even wanna think about it

Wow that was abit tormenting :-S

ReputationRep:
    Waxing ftw.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bad babe)
    Hey. lol this might sound like abit of a weird question...but I just have to ask:giggle: ok...How many of U girls shave "down there"???? lol reason im asking if coz I was involved in a conversation where some woman were talking about shaving their pubic hair...and well seems like most of them thought if was kinda disgusting to shave down there. One woman even said only "whores" shave. I was like WTF????:lolwut: Ok now I TOTALLY disagree with that. I shave down there and I dont see anything wrong with it. Whats ur opinion on the subject guys?
    I don't see there is a problem. But I find the only problem is getting a CLOSE shave. I don't get oral unless I am TOTALLY smooth- no stubble, no hair. It's impossible- I can't afford Hollywoods every time

ReputationRep:
    I say again, why are people posting here except in some shameful, slutty, exhibitionist way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    I say again, why are people posting here except in some shameful, slutty, exhibitionist way?
    I don't understand you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    They're not. They're all shameful, slutty, exhbitionists! :yep:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.