Turn on thread page Beta

Living with Guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    can we not go off topic and talk about floating bits of poo..im eating my coco pops..

ReputationRep:
    I get annoyed at that too. If you think about it, it benefits both sexes if the toilet seat is left up since guys will just end up peeing on the pan.

(Original post by pendragon)
    Most girls dont leave the lid down, they leave it as is most convenient for them with the seat down and the lid up. It really grinds my gears that guys are faulted for leaving it as they find convenient.

At least your suggestion is equally inconvenient and thus consistent, but I don't think its common practice.

ReputationRep:
    I've lived with a man for eighteen months now and it's fine, yes he always leaves the toilet seat up but that has never bothered me lol. I clean up after him all the time, but thats cos he works all day and I'm sat at home on my arse doing nothing lol. To be honest, I think I'd prefer living with men than living with women.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i had to choose between 2 guys with cluttered house, or a REALLY clean girl with an immaculate flat, lol i know what i chose..

ReputationRep:
    What kind of toliets do you guys have?
    Nothing comes out of mine ...

ReputationRep:
    You think you have it tough. I am a guy who lives with all girls, one of which keeps the toilet seat up. What is that all about?!!? I've been complaining about it for three years and it still hasn't stopped. Set yourself up as the dominant partner. Being a girl, you can get away with mothering them from time to time. For some reason, I am mother in my house.

Also, don't assume that boys are the dirtiest. It is the opposite in my experience. I'm just sayin'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.