Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3105)
    Yeah, just don't go down on her.

I wouldn't care personally, as I don't find them particularly enjoyable anyway.
    At one point BJs were better than sex. There, I said it.

ReputationRep:
    maybe she has sharp teeth and is scared that they will puncture your cockadoodledoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't get it. I go down on her and all is jolly. But, when she says she won't do it to me because it should only be with people you love... that just kind of annoys me.

If we've had sex... surely that's much more intimate than oral? -especially when i've done it to her, anyway.

Do you think I'm in right when I say I'm a little annoyed... any girls do that out there?! x
    You have no idea how much that tilts the **** outta me.

frekagbfuhudhudeohoip9oujp9uj (yeah, that much).

It's also a slap in the face, if you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I find it logical, I reckon she doesn't enjoy giving oral so would only do it with a guy she loved because she wants to please him, so in that sense it is more intimate. With sex you both get pleasure out of it, so she can see it as just a bit of indulgence, she seems to only do what she enjoys herself.
    That's a fair point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-breaker)
    You have no idea how much that tilts the **** outta me.

frekagbfuhudhudeohoip9oujp9uj (yeah, that much).

It's also a slap in the face, if you think about it.
    It's strange as I remember a thread on here from a guy who's gf wouldn't give him BJs because she is in love with him, and that she had given them in the past only to guys who she just fooled around with. Now that is a slap in the face, and a kerb stomp if I might add.

ReputationRep:
    so are you :p:

loads more people read them tha actually post, I just usually post whenever I view a thread. I'm not the only one always in these threads, I just can't keep my mouth shut.
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Blowjobs Blowjobs Blowjobs. Would You Want A Guy's **** In Your Mouth???

ReputationRep:
    I just can't keep my mouth shut.[/QUOTE]

wow in a forum talking about BJ'S, oh your a kinky one!! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adilmorrison)
    That's a fair point...
    I know, see before I've helped a couple of girls who although they didn't like oral, they wanted to know how to enjoy it/feel comfortable with it so they could do it for their boyfriends, so I know that if a girl doesn't particularly like oral, then she has to be in love with the guy or really want to please him to give it a go.
    But it seems to me that these two just want some no strings fun from each other, so its unlikely you can get the other person to do stuff they don't want to, they have no incentive. And if it become a major issue then its not fun anymore and they look for it somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    Why Don't You Put Your Nob In A Glass Of Water. That Woukld Be A Bit Like A Spit Full Mouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juggy123)
    I just can't keep my mouth shut.

wow in a forum talking about BJ'S, oh your a kinky one!! :P
    (Original post by Alex L)
    :hubba:
    I'm really regretting using that phrase now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    It's strange as I remember a thread on here from a guy who's gf wouldn't give him BJs because she is in love with him, and that she had given them in the past only to guys who she just fooled around with. Now that is a slap in the face, and a kerb stomp if I might add.
    Merked, imo.

Goddamn, what is up with these women? Don't they want to please their men like their men want to please them? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I went out with a woman like that. That's a year of my life I'm never getting back.

(Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Since when were we playing Gears of War?

ReputationRep:
    Since when were we playing Gears of War?
    Oh, since never, but we did watch American History X recently.

ReputationRep:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Hunnicutt.jpg Here you are. Here's BJ.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it. I go down on her and all is jolly. But, when she says she won't do it to me because it should only be with people you love... that just kind of annoys me.

If we've had sex... surely that's much more intimate than oral? -especially when i've done it to her, anyway.

Do you think I'm in right when I say I'm a little annoyed... any girls do that out there?! x
    Sounds lke your girl is a closet lesbian. Go find another girl who appreciates the male body and will give you pleasure because she likes what you have the ****.

ReputationRep:
    Some would say oral is more intimate than sex, anyway.

But I think if you are willing to go down on her, she should be willing to reciprocate.

ReputationRep:
    Blow jobs are not intimate. In fact, I enjoy them btu nothng beats penetration and the intimacy that brings.

Sex is what you make it really, if she finds blow jobs more intimate, and wants to keep that for people she's on love with then you gotta respect that, in the same way that some girls keep sex for love.
    Oh, I do. I told her I'm not too bothered, and it's not like I asked her, she just came out with it when we were fooling around a little.

I think her words were "sex is something that you can just stop doing whenever" then said something else that didn't really clock, then she said Orals a lot more intimate.

This isn't a rant thread by the way, so all the sexually frustrated people in here making jokes or calling me a 'moron' may as well just shush. K? Thanks.

I generally just wanted to know I'm not the only one a little gutted right now. Sometimes you just can't be arsed having sex, therefore you have to settle... too bad I can't lol.

Its just an excuse, she is embarrassed to admit that she doesn't like it-Im the same, and my partner is not too keen on oral either-so we have a pact that we dont do it at all and we don't miss it! Discuss it with her, thats the only way you will get to the bottom of it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.