Turn on thread page Beta

Coldplay's Viva la Vida watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    I expect i am, but it annoys me how much people i know who actually like Coldplay, and i'm like grr because they're one of the worst things modern mainstream has ever brought imo I really should't go on about it though i know! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    I expect i am, but it annoys me how much people i know who actually like Coldplay, and i'm like grr because they're one of the worst things modern mainstream has ever brought imo I really should't go on about it though i know! :p:
    I know, I really, really, really shouldn't like it. All logic points to this conclusion.

...but I do. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was cavarly then catholic ut then again cavarly, anyhow i actually searched cavarly quies and this is what i turned up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary go to it and 'cavarly' actually is a place where emporer constantine [roman] built a sepulche church where they thought jesus was buried. so if u think of it its roman catholic quires its just specific about that church, and i think that this song represents him as constantine because it talks about his journey andthat. constantine was baptised catholic on his deathbed and he said he knows his sins will be forgiven as he was being baptised.
    i know i know way too much lol, hope this solves the problem.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary
    the site above explains wat cavalry actually is, and ill tell you why he most likely used it. emporer constantine built a church on what is htought to be the sepulcher in the mountain where jesus was killed/buried. this church was called cavarly. its my opinion that this song goes through the eyes of constantine who was bpised on his deathbed and alwyas said he was gonna be forgiven because if u are baptised all ur sins are forgiven. this was the time where christianity became the mian religion of rome and thus spread across the world.
    hope this answers some questions.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.