Turn on thread page Beta

Partner wants a sex change watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's great that you're demonstrating what being a good friend/ girlfriend really is on what's largely a loveless website. But I think this is a bit above our heads; seemingly well thought out answers could be the meandering ramblings of someone who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about; let's face it, few people have gone through this. I'd recommend seeking professional help.

Good luck to the both of you!

ReputationRep:
    Dump his transsgender ass...imagine what people would say about you if your BF really did have a sex change...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keith_Dave)
    Dump his transsgender ass...imagine what people would say about you if your BF really did have a sex change...
    You'd have to be a monstrously pathetic pile of crap to give a **** about others' opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    You'd have to be a monstrously pathetic pile of crap to give a **** about others' opinions.
    He's giving an opinion so wtf are you having a period about. You must be a monstrously pathetic pile of crap because you're giving a **** about keith's opinion. So I suggest you sort your life out before you even think about stepping up to my hayes mandem. Bruuuuuuaaaahhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheeseandbiscuits)
    He's giving an opinion so wtf are you having a period about. You must be a monstrously pathetic pile of crap because you're giving a **** about keith's opinion. So I suggest you sort your life out before you even think about stepping up to my hayes mandem. Bruuuuuuaaaahhhh

RESPECT YA'KNOW FOR REPPING THE HAYEEEEZ BLUDS.

(btw, i'm adding you as a friend...)

(Original post by sdt)

and whatever turns you on ...

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.