BNP are in power - What's the worst that could happen? Watch

qgujxj39
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
Not only would they implement all their awful extremist policies, they'd most likely not have a clue what they were doing in all other areas of Government.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But they would have been democratically voted in and you would be removing them because you think your opinion is more valid than everyone else's (anti-democratic).
I should mention if it ever got to the stage where they started behaving undemocratically...governments have been known to promise one thing and do another.
Mr Roboto
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think anyone on TSR is narrow minded enough to start a BNP society...
jaz_jaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The country would only have white faces?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by WOLLSMOTH)
Stop real life insults.
Awww poor baby.
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
I wouldn't be so sure to be honest, mate. That's really the sad thing.
Do you really think so? I'm not so sure, but I reacon if their is a rise in the votes for them at the next election, it's time we all scattered off.
Amy***
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd say forced deportation and legislation preventing ethnic minorities from recieving public services/gaining employment. The possibility of restrictions to womens rights and even less hope for rape victims than under the current system. Along with riots, public discontent and increased attacks against minorty groups.

Also perhaps the loss of business confidence in the UK and the loss of important international diplomatic links.
Erik.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Now let me say that I do not support the BNP, my views are economically conservative and socially liberal.

We have to put this in perspective, our labour government has brought us into an Iraq under false pretences and in afghanistan to fight terrorists (read: control the opium trade). Surveillance has dramatically increased, and civil liberties are under attack.

I don't believe the BNP would send us into foreign wars, however i think the worst would be riots in the streets and authoritarian rule.
yeah, and authortarian rule would obviously further remove those civil liberties that you feel are already 'under attack' by the current government.

(Original post by TKnightrider)
It would be social anarchy. Total madness, Britain would slip into a society like that of Thailand. But its never going to happen.
A tropical paradise filled with gorgeous easy women? Oh noes!

seriously though I'd be on one of the first flights anywhere else if the BNP came to power...
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Amy***)
I'd say forced deportation and legislation preventing ethnic minorities from recieving public services/gaining employment. The possibility of restrictions to womens rights and even less hope for rape victims than under the current system. Along with riots, public discontent and increased attacks against minorty groups.

Also perhaps the loss of business confidence in the UK and the loss of important international diplomatic links.
= Uk up s*hit creek without a paddle.
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Democracy)
The worst that would happen?

I would turn into a version of V, except I'd call myself D (for obvious reasons), and I'd go and "remove" the fascists.
Amen to that. I'd join you as X.
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Erik.)
yeah, and authortarian rule would obviously further remove those civil liberties that you feel are already 'under attack' by the current government.

A tropical paradise filled with gorgeous easy women? Oh noes!

seriously though I'd be on one of the first flights anywhere else if the BNP came to power...
I know abooo!!!! Mind you ting tong :p:
Yes i would get the family together hop on the chef's boat and jog on to France.
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Half the NHS would have to **** off back to where they came from, thus destroying society.
WOLLSMOTH
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Democracy i would join you in V if there ever was an authoritarian government like in the film.
Oladz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I might vote for them, i hear they're gunna give all black and asian people a free holiday, only catch is the tickets are all 1 way

AND wouldnt it be a good idea for them to wait at least till after 2012 before even considering repatriating black people?
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Democracy i would join you in V if there ever was an authoritarian government like in the film.
You've changed a fair bit haven't you? I remember you used to support the BNP, what happened?
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would join W and D, but form my own authoritarian dictatorship in place of the BNP.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Amy***)

This is really the worst sort of demonisation and misrepresentation.

These apparent intentions of the BNP are completely and utterly invented. They're concocted to fulfil some ridiculous 'what if the Nazis had won the war' fiction rather than any sort of credible prediction of what a BNP government may or may not do.

It's roughly akin to the mad buggers who thought a Labour government would mean the Soviets marching down Whitehall.
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know why you lot pay this guy any attention any more. The fact that you can Google sections of his Bio and get exact replicas, word for word, says it all, really.
WOLLSMOTH
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Democracy)
You've changed a fair bit haven't you? I remember you used to support the BNP, what happened?
No. I had the BNP banner in my signature because i generally disliked how people would just hate on the BNP because they feared being called racist or watever.

And because i thought it was funny having Malcolm X in my avatar and the BNP in a signature.
DrDuck
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The Americans invade us in order to impose "democracy" and liberate our oil... oh wait, that's not right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise