Turn on thread page Beta

The uniqest text message watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valentine_strongrod)
    mine is 8000 km away..dont make a difference tho as i talk to her on msn everyday
    I know what you mean I get to meet her pretty soon actually, but yeah, you'res makes mine look like I live next door to her
    Edit
    *because you ares is obviously English, *yours, obviously it's time for bed

ReputationRep:
    you could sent a text with a massive surprise in it.

for example, 'you're dumped'

ReputationRep:
    a lovely card and a small gift are on there way lol...and the text that u posted, i say these things to her all the time llol!
    i guess a normal lovey dovey text plus the gift shud do
    ahh yes but they wont arrive till after tomorrow - tut tut rookie mistake always always always the presents must show up on time on te day ieally flown by doves and unwrapped for her by playful little kittens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahl89)
    most unique*
    No*

ReputationRep:
    oh dearr i do apologise for my terrible grammar didn't realise it'd cause such an uproar!! If its any excuse it was 2am and ive not had an english lesson in the best part of 4 years!! And i do realise ive left out some apostrophes in this yes before anyone picks that up too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    just articulate your feelings in a new way, a poem, a story, a video of masturbation, whatever.
    This.

To make her feel extra special, make sure it's someone else in the video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Neither 'uniquest' nor 'most unique' exists as a concept; the word 'unique', by itself, implies one-of-a-kind - there cannot be varying degrees of something that is unable to be duplicated.
    Well frankly my dear, I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    A text-poem. For example:

Were Cupid's bow a trebuchet
    Besieging lovelorn citadels
    With barrage, bolt and cannonade
    And sensual harems in its wake

Well, Hell, I'd choose you anyway
    Forsaking concubines in thrall

And is that not the greatest love of all?

Or, y'know, words to that effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    This.

To make her feel extra special, make sure it's someone else in the video.
    dude, you're an idiot, your even got the last two letters in your screen name the wrong way around:p:

seriously though, why? she could just get that on the internet anyway, or is this person not meant to know they're being filmed:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    It's my 18th on Thursday :p:

A CD is always a nice idea, my boyfriend sent me one for my 17th and told to me to play a song a day until he returned. I found it really cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    dude, you're an idiot, your even got the last two letters in your screen name the wrong way around:p:

seriously though, why? she could just get that on the internet anyway, or is this person not meant to know they're being filmed:shifty:
    lolwut.

ReputationRep:
    mine is 8000 km away..dont make a difference tho as i talk to her on msn everyday
    : |

She's horsing someone else, anyway.

send a text saying " to my beautiful/handsome girlfriend/boyfriend, things may change but i'll promise i'll love you forever. with lots of love on your special birthday, hope we met soon!"

x

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.