Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was awake at 9, nice and ready for a visit from the Rash. My room is tidy though

ReputationRep:
    racheeda :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    racheeda :love:
    No! No love! The ***** has fined us today!

ReputationRep:
    what for? just give her a snickers and all will be lovely with the world :love:

ReputationRep:
    See! It's not just me who thinks Rasheeda's nice!

ReputationRep:
    For leaving clean washing up on a drainer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you can get away with it in the great hall. not so much in tutorials. Wish I was there from the start so I could've got nice and drunk. good night though
    You could have started drinking before training lmao ... would have been a better night if we'd set a fire alarm or two off. :p:

Good night though indeed. The key next time, assuming another tsr-meet ever happens, is to get absolutely hammered. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    You could have started drinking before training lmao ... would have been a better night if we'd set a fire alarm or two off. :p:

Good night though indeed. The key next time, assuming another tsr-meet ever happens, is to get absolutely hammered. :woo:
    NO IAN! That wouldn't have been a good idea, because me and Nikki would have personally throttled you in your 12B wardrobe!

ReputationRep:
    ...kinky

ReputationRep:
    You were awake at half 6 Craig, cos you rang me!

I got away with feeling **** in my lectures but mostly cos I was having panic attacks so...

I won't be making up for the sleep though cos our fridge just broke and makes a ******* racket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)

I got away with feeling **** in my lectures but mostly cos I was having panic attacks so...

I won't be making up for the sleep though cos our fridge just broke and makes a ******* racket.
    panic attacks? why were you panicking? :confused:

Wear some earplugs or something to block the fridge noise out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    NO IAN! That wouldn't have been a good idea, because me and Nikki would have personally throttled you in your 12B wardrobe!
    :rofl: I wouldnt want to be the 2nd person killed in a 12B wardrobe. :p:

You'd have had to throttle Lodz too in his .... somewhere ... wardrobe. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    curzon gateway (and you're getting no more specifics than that just to be sure :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)

I didn't ring you at half 6! (actually from my phone records it turns out I did, but I have NO recollection of doing so! i was sleep phoning)

ReputationRep:
    curzon gateway (and you're getting no more specifics than that just to be sure :P)
    That's probably the safest option, with the Stafford girls being out on a strangling mission and what not. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Remember that you pay for them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Remember that you pay for them. :p:
    Well, technically, the tax-paying public do. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    That's probably the safest option, with the Stafford girls being out on a strangling mission and what not. :p:
    I don't know... I've spent many a good night with an aston girl and some ropes

ReputationRep:
    Well, technically, the tax-paying public do. :yep:
    I'm personally paying three thousand pounds a year to be tutored, as are most people.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know... I've spent many a good night with an aston girl and some ropes
    :rofl:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.