Gossip Girl / The Hills New Episodes Watch

jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't watch The Hills because I don't have Sky TV. I have seen Series 1 of Gossip Girl and loved it, cant wait for the next one.
gossip_girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well you have internet right. download them. its really good quality! mininova has them the day after they aire in the usa. im half way through downloading the latest one now.
Dr Acula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
signiture.... enough said
MOTHER CHUCKER IS HAWT
[b]
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I'm loving the hills as well. I like Whitney though.. Can't stand Heidi and her fugly boyfriend!
letsdothetimewarpagain
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gemgem1990)
hmm ok ... i think its good... i'm so jealous of their rich lives!
I would love to have their money but from what I have been told lauren/lo/taylor (LB) have rubbish personalities and can not start a conversation in the slightest.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chauhanvik)
you went to the same college as the chuck bass!? :eek:
I think he was a year or 2 above me, went on the same holiday as him as well:rolleyes:. I just knew him as the guy that looks slightly chinese.
jarralisa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love gossip girl! the 11th episode is really good! the next episode looks amazing!

nate is well sexy!
chauhanvik
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elipsis)
I think he was a year or 2 above me, went on the same holiday as him as well:rolleyes:. I just knew him as the guy that looks slightly chinese.
yeh i know what you mean about him looking slightly chinese. as if you went on the same holiday as him as well haha. crazy.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chauhanvik)
yeh i know what you mean about him looking slightly chinese. as if you went on the same holiday as him as well haha. crazy.
He was just a normal student, i've got no idea how he ended up on GG lol. It was just a standard 18-30s holiday to Crete!
chauhanvik
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elipsis)
He was just a normal student, i've got no idea how he ended up on GG lol. It was just a standard 18-30s holiday to Crete!
just shows anyone can make it into show-biz these days! he is a good actor though.
gossip_girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
spencer looks like beevas and butthead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads