Website For Married People To Cheat. Almost 3million Members Watch

Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Target demographic probably isn't really our age group though, is it. I expect alot of you who are shocked by this will come to understand it a bit better in years to come.
Annie72
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sarahl89)
Target demographic probably isn't really our age group though, is it. I expect alot of you who are shocked by this will come to understand it a bit better in years to come.
You have a good point. I am in my 30s and have been married for 12 years. It *can* become rather stale as can any long term relationship and maybe a bit of excitement would relive the boredom felt by some........but having an affair is destructive. Its not just the couple involved that get hurt, there are often children in both relationships that will be embroiled in it all.

I still stand by my earlier post.......I wouldnt cheat on my husband, no matter what.
Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your husbands probably nice though . I think when the relationships more complicated thats when affairs happen.. like when the relationship is effectively over anyway and they're together for the children & what not.. im not saying its acceptable, just that when you're in that situation you can get tangled up in stuff like this without exactly even realising it.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bjpchilds)
But 3 million people, while still a minority, kind of makes it a tad more mainstream than other organisations, I would say.
The 3 million people is according to their website, I think. It might be the truth, or it might be a gross exaggeration. And that's the beauty of the internet.
Necro Defain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
That is sick and wrong wrong wrong, but in these times it really doesn't surprise me.
In whose eyes is it wrong? The choice is theirs and they're the ones who have to suffer the guilt (If any) they'd feel under their set of morals :yep:
PhilMc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh. my. God.

If you aren't happy just leave! Rather than cowardly cheating.

Epic ad though! xD
ßlαcksωαn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Necro Defain)
In whose eyes is it wrong? The choice is theirs and they're the ones who have to suffer the guilt (If any) they'd feel under their set of morals :yep:
My eyes. And I'm sure they don't have any morals.
Necro Defain
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
My eyes. And I'm sure they don't have any morals.
No, I'm sure you do have morals! I'm just a strong believer in "moral relitavism", what some people view as immoral, other's may well view as perfectly moral (I don't condone cheating in any way myself)
level_red
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Annie72)
WTH??. I"m married and theres no way I would ever cheat on my husband!. I think if you are going to do that then you shouldnt get married in the first place.:mad:. No one seems to take marriage seriously these days. Whats happened to peoples morals?. I think its disgusting myself.
They disappeared as quickly as a foetus with a vacuum
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Annie72)
WTH??. I"m married and theres no way I would ever cheat on my husband!. I think if you are going to do that then you shouldnt get married in the first place.:mad:. No one seems to take marriage seriously these days. Whats happened to peoples morals?. I think its disgusting myself.
theres a phrase i heard a few years back - "everybody has a price"

It may be set very high but the price is still there. Put it this way your a clean freak and it drives you mental that your husband eats crisps in bed and leaves crumbs everywhere. then you meet a guy who has all the good qualities of your husband but is also a clean freak. Ok it might not happen immediately but with a few situations - who knows?

Anyway whos to decide which morals are right and wrong.

The roman and greeks had no problem with homosexuality
christianity and islam demonised it.

50 years ago this kind of site would have caused absolute moral horror and outrage. Now few people on here are suprised but the "social morality" still shows negative attitude toward. but how much of this i actual disgust and not pre programmed social responses well only the poster can answer that,

this kind of site - i wouldnt use but thats my choice same as its those peoples choice to use it

(Original post by whitepearlbaby)
How disrespecting! There are cases in which a partner killed herself/himself because she/he couldn't cope with the fact the partner cheated. It's just wrong and I don't think it should be supported.
that is not the partners fault, the cause yes but not the issue, and besides the guilt attached to the cheater for this for the rest of his/her life would a thousand fold repay any cheating. If someone is that emotionally unstable to kill themself then there are other underlying causes than someone cheating. If someone is that attached to a person there is something wrong.

(Original post by lodzinski)
shocked? hells no. People are having affairs, loads of people cheat. this is a fact. why the hell SHOULDN'T it be a business opportunity?
exactly
Magnanimity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Disgusted but really, really not surprised. Loose morals.
Germi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DavyS)
Really?

Or does it just mean that social customs are becoming more lax?
The two are intrically interwined.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads