Help me make up a scar story Watch

hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wann know how you really did it? Say it's a paper cut, you'd get lots of weird looks for that.
Kettensägenmassaker
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was laying out on the balcony with a couple of friends last wednesday night. We may or may not have been intoxicated when I noticed that ashley was wearing shorts underneath her sweats that were pulled up way too high. I decided to finish the job by giving her a wedgie. When I grabbed her shorts she freaked out and thought I was groping her so she rolled on top of my hand. Well the balcony is not well-paved. It felt like needles prickling my skin with her rolling about on top of me, so I yanked the hand out.

At any rate, I maintain that her theory of groping is just wishful thinking. Because really, if you were freaked out by someone groping you, wouldn't you roll AWAY from them instead of on top of them?

precisely.
ImperceptibleNinja
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heh. I see why you might seek alternative explanations. I carpet-burned my elbow quite badly last semester in an attempt to steal my friend's wallet in retaliation to him stealing my lighter.

You should just tell people what happened in the worst way possible. People asked me how I'd hurt my arm, and I just told them it happened when I was stealing someone's wallet. Just tell them your wounds are a biproduct of intoxicated lesbian groping

[Edits due to shoddy typing. Meh.]
Mijdge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How about... being mauled by a Rottweiler? That's what I use when explaining the one on my chin when I can't be bothered to tell the real reason (I fell through a glass door)
JFJ
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Raccoon wearing a Domino mask.
ununpentium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The clowns got me in my sleep.
Icy_Mikki
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Say you caught your hand on your fly when you where having "fun time", and it scrapped the skin off. That'll impress them. :yep:

EDIT: Oh wait, you're a girl... never mind.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ununpentium)
The clowns got me in my sleep.
I like that one, made me lol.
Indievertigo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rottcodd)
Did whatever happened to you to make you have a scar also take your fingers with it?

Tell them a sloth had an existential crisis about its laziness and decided in a three second sudden burst of activity to nom nom the closest limb.
A sloth would have left a better scar than that :p:

OP, where on earth are your fingers? The "scar" would be easier to misdiagnose if there was a better sense of scale involved.
rastaman25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Alasdair)
I'm gonna have to go with rottcod's sloth idea. Claim that it was a 'debauched sloth'*...

*=rep for getting the reference, incidentally.
Better than a Pious wolf...
*ChocolateOrange*
Report 10 years ago
Those pictures are very disturbing.
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Say you were hit by a blimp.
bballer4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
say u stopped a girl from being raped
Kettensägenmassaker
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Indievertigo)
A sloth would have left a better scar than that :p:
Are sloths really all that mean? they're so cute and hairy!
Indievertigo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kettensägenmassaker)

Have you seen their claws? :eek: I had a falling out with a baby sloth once, left me needing 4 stitches to a gouge on my arm. That was just a baby one as well. The mother was up in the tree threateningly moving towards me :rofl:

Err, no animals were harmed in the making of this post.
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kettensägenmassaker)
Dunno like...

TOSCS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell them you're having a hand period. Bonus points if this is after you've shaken hands with them.
Nytorious
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Say you were groping your friend, and then one thing led to another and your hand decided to take a small trip down south. But as soon as you were about to make an epic entry, you didn't remember the film 'Teeth' was based off her, and as she was about to clamp down and om nom nom you pulled it out but only the skin got caught, and you were lucky to still have your hand intact.

that or you decided to see if the falcon punch was true or not, so you tried it against a wall...
MSB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Say that you were going to the garage to buy some petrol and chewing gum when two guys with sawn-off shotguns and balaclavas came in. You ducked behind a display of Celebrations as they made their way towards the till, shouting at the other passengers to lie on the floor. While the terrified cashier was trying to pull the money tray out with shaking hands, with the taller man holding his shotgun in his face, the other guy turned suddenly and kicked a fat man on the floor who had moved. As he was looking down at the man, with his back to you, you took your chance, and sprung forwards. You took a tin of Celebrations and swung the edge of it at the back of his head. There was a thud, and the tin sprang open. He tipped forward like a dead weight. Little Mars, Bounty and Galaxy chocolates rained down onto the fat man. The other by the till was just a few metres away. You turned for him, as he heard the sound of the tin rattling onto the floor. He span round. You hit at his hand with the lid you had left, and there was a deafening bang. A glass cabinet exploded into a million shards. The shotugn leapt out of his hand, trailing two tendrils of smoke from its roughly-hewn barrels. You swung again with the lid, but he kicked out with a boot. With a snarl, he grabbed for your shirt and caught a hold. You ran into him and you both bounced off the front of the counter, scattering Polos and Softmints. The cashier gave a yelp and ran out of the room, and the people on the floor had begun to scream and get up. The robber barrelled back into you and you crashed back across into one of the aisles, your feet slipping on the shards of glass and trickles of soft drinks from the freezer cabinet. You swung your weight around and rammed him into the next bit of shelving. His fingers clawed into you. He was stamping at your feet. Finally, you managed to wrest him free, and, remembering your martial arts training kicked him on the side of the knee. He buckled, and tilted towards you with a last cry of rage. You kicked again, this time beneath his chin. There was a horrible crack of tooth and bone and his cry was cut short. His eyes rolled up, leaving two empty white shapes in the gaps of the balaclava, and landed face first on the polished floor. It was suddenly silent, but for the pounding blood in your ears. You were the only person standing in the shop. Slowly, and limping, you picked up some chewing gum from the floor, put £10 on the counter, gave one last kick to the first guy as you stepped over him, and left the shop. Then you tripped over and cut your hand.
King Pieb
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MSB)
Say that you were going to the garage to buy some petrol and chewing gum when two guys with sawn-off shotguns and balaclavas came in. You ducked behind a display of Celebrations as they made their way towards the till, shouting at the other passengers to lie on the floor. While the terrified cashier was trying to pull the money tray out with shaking hands, with the taller man holding his shotgun in his face, the other guy turned suddenly and kicked a fat man on the floor who had moved. As he was looking down at the man, with his back to you, you took your chance, and sprung forwards. You took a tin of Celebrations and swung the edge of it at the back of his head. There was a thud, and the tin sprang open. He tipped forward like a dead weight. Little Mars, Bounty and Galaxy chocolates rained down onto the fat man. The other by the till was just a few metres away. You turned for him, as he heard the sound of the tin rattling onto the floor. He span round. You hit at his hand with the lid you had left, and there was a deafening bang. A glass cabinet exploded into a million shards. The shotugn leapt out of his hand, trailing two tendrils of smoke from its roughly-hewn barrels. You swung again with the lid, but he kicked out with a boot. With a snarl, he grabbed for your shirt and caught a hold. You ran into him and you both bounced off the front of the counter, scattering Polos and Softmints. The cashier gave a yelp and ran out of the room, and the people on the floor had begun to scream and get up. The robber barrelled back into you and you crashed back across into one of the aisles, your feet slipping on the shards of glass and trickles of soft drinks from the freezer cabinet. You swung your weight around and rammed him into the next bit of shelving. His fingers clawed into you. He was stamping at your feet. Finally, you managed to wrest him free, and, remembering your martial arts training kicked him on the side of the knee. He buckled, and tilted towards you with a last cry of rage. You kicked again, this time beneath his chin. There was a horrible crack of tooth and bone and his cry was cut short. His eyes rolled up, leaving two empty white shapes in the gaps of the balaclava, and landed face first on the polished floor. It was suddenly silent, but for the pounding blood in your ears. You were the only person standing in the shop. Slowly, and limping, you picked up some chewing gum from the floor, put £10 on the counter, gave one last kick to the first guy as you stepped over him, and left the shop. Then you tripped over and cut your hand.

lol...I'm glad I took the time to read that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads