Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if a pedo moved into your neighbourhood? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Put surveillance teams outside their house at all times. Have stalkers watch them 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    First, I'd correct all the "PEDO" graffiti outside his house. Then, I'd go away and do something else.

However, if I had children I would seriously consider moving. I know he would have served his time and whatnot, but apparently a lot reoffend and I think I'd put the risk to my kids' safety, however slight, above any liberal principles I may have.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I wouldn't do anything. I would assume that if they are allowed out in the community then (hopefully) they are safe and as such would let them live their life.

ReputationRep:
    Paint "The Paedo Has Landed" in 6 foot letters across his house.

ReputationRep:
    We had one that lived just 2 doors away from us. The thing is no one knew until, by chance, a neighbour found out!. Well there was a few quiet protests outside his house, then I think people began throwing stones at his windows. He was taken into the psych ward loads of times , purely because the police knew he had mental health problems and that was the safest place they could find. He came back everytime though. Ultimately he was removed from the area to another one not too far away. It was sick though he had loads of cuddly toys in his front garden to attract kids to his house!!!!!!. Makes me feel ill just thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookieboy)
    No were good people .. PROTECTING THE COMMUNITY CHILDREN We are the Poooooooooooolice .. well were doing them a job assuming they dont arrest us after knocking the pedo out
    You're not good people at all. You're hurting somebody on the basis of their sexual orientation.

ReputationRep:
    Both "paedophile" and "pedophile" are correct, by the way. It's not particularly important, but I can feel some people start to mount their high-horses.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt let my sister out and i'd probs patrol him and seize any opportunity to beat him up!! lool nah i dunno, secretly attach a tracker on him and constantly track his whereabout, with some1 like that around, ur bound to get really paranoid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothingspek)
    There is nothing wrong with peadophiles
    :rolleyes: No, I do get where you're coming from, it just made me laugh a little... :o:

I wouldn't do anything but I would be wary, especially as my little brothers and sister and their friends play outside a lot... That's if I'm talking about home, if someone moved down the road to where I am at uni, I wouldn't even think about it...

ReputationRep:
    Perv on him.

ReputationRep:
    You're not good people at all. You're hurting somebody on the basis of their sexual orientation.
    Would you be saying that if you had children of your own and a paedo was living in your community?.

ReputationRep:
    I am a good person .. im helping the community so lets :woo: CELEBRAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! Beat the pedo up, ow yeah, kick his head haha im joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Get the whole community together and lynch them.
    By them, I hope you mean the community. Do you burn witches too?

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you mean former convicted pedo, well, it's really not my business to punish him if he has served his sentence.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't give a ****!

If said peedo was a neighbour it could be a good thing- it would certainly discourage kids from playing near my house

ReputationRep:
    probably have them last on the list of friends you can call on to babysit in an emergency...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gottfried Leibniz)
    By them, I hope you mean the community. Do you burn witches too?
    Only every second Tuesday.(It also has to be full moon.)

ReputationRep:
    Being pedo isnt really a sexual orientation, its weird and harms the lives the yougn children lol i guess it is a sexual orientation, but a really weird one! Why cant they all jus drop dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Would you be saying that if you had children of your own and a paedo was living in your community?.
    Yes, I'd still say the exact same.

ReputationRep:
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN! I'd stab them, keep them alive, then kill them, then kill them again. Then castrate them.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.