Are you happy? Watch

*ChocolateOrange*
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
No, i'm not. I don't know why. Perhaps I should slap myself.
Bugzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No - I wasted time typing for an e-lie.

!
magic_unicorn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by shenzys)
Are you happy with who you are, what your trying to achieve, who your friends are, who your boyfriend/grilfriend is, your looks, your personality etc.
Just generally-are you happy? If yes why? If no why?
I'm curious to see...
I guess it depends on when i'm asked. At the moment I don't feel so happy. Because I'm at uni struggling with a part time job and a course I half don't care much for! I try not to but sometimes get caught up in comparing myself to others (Its really difficult to not do so!) I often wonder what or if I have any talents, qualities that make me me. And I always want more or different- i don't feel satisfied with the friends I have, they are lovely but I want to have more fun with them and not hold back on them. I don't have a boyfriend which is depressing I suppose, because I would love someone to hug lots and generally share my life with. I feel i never have the time or talent to be who I want to be!
I feel like once I finally finish uni, my life can start a fresh and I can be whoever i want to be! (But I know its not that easy)
My family is great, I try to appear a sunny happy person to others but I need zing in my life!
h82think
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Are you happy with who you are?
Yes

what your trying to achieve?
No I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

who your friends are?
Yes I have great friends!

who your boyfriend is?
Yes Getting married next year!

your looks?
Hell yeah

your personality?
Yes
screenager2004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I genuinely don't know. I'm not happy at all, but there are starving children in other countries, people with no parents and people on the streets, so how insolent must I be to have the audacity to say I'm unhappy?
theartyard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmm..generally..no no really but I learn to deal with my feelings and cope with different situations. There's quite a few things going on in my life that get me quite down at times.. and they're ongoing problems but oh well, I never stop giving up and trying to do my best.
marshey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
More happy than usual.
Spike4848
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Generally yes, but romantic life is a depressing mess and I think I'm going to die alone.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, I'd say ultimately I'm not. There have been a few oases of happiness in my life, but I've never acknowledged them for what they were at the time. You never know, that might be rose-tinting.

I'd say I'm generally pretty optimistic and cheerful though, but that doesn't really equate to happiness.
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm a big mixture of happy and sad for lots of reasons.

At the moment I'm happy that my family members who were suffering are on the road to rcovery But I'm a little sad that I can't see them more often.

I'm happy that me and my mum are finally getting along for the time being

My boyfriend is making me happier than I've ever been. But I'm upset with the fact that some of my family won't speak to him...

Finally I have a realistic goal for when I finish my studies and this has reduced my stress and made me more excited So I am incredibly happy becaue I feel like I've made some good choices.

Recently a lot of my friends and I have drifted apart so I'm a bit sad about this but I know that I have other amazing friends
foundintransmission
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bugzy)
No - I wasted time typing for an e-lie.

!
Lol, whatever, the OPs question was asking me if I was happy, and I really am at the moment, thus the use of boss every other word, I'm very sorry for you if you're not happy and my use of the word 'boss' offends you.:o:
gemgem1990
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spike4848)
Generally yes, but romantic life is a depressing mess and I think I'm going to die alone.

agreed.

(well i doubt il die alone but it may seem like it at times!)
LegendKiller377
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah im happy i guess
ermm on the right track to study law at a top uni
a levels is going well
friends and family are all good
ALHAMDULLILAH

just need to sort out my love life:p:
Bugzy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by foundintransmission)
Lol, whatever, the OPs question was asking me if I was happy, and I really am at the moment, thus the use of boss every other word, I'm very sorry for you if you're not happy and my use of the word 'boss' offends you.:o:
I accept your apology as a result of your inexcusably **** use of words!
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mostly no to those questions, not very sure wht I want to achieve at all, not too happy with who I am, not too many friends, lonely and single and not a great personality so not really happy, no.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
day to day I'm happy while my minds away from things but either sad or terrified when I have time to stop and think.
aMAXin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
******* midlanders.
gemgem1990
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this is turning out to be quite a depressing thread
Spike4848
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gemgem1990)
agreed.

(well i doubt il die alone but it may seem like it at times!)

Mm. Sympathy virtual hugs all round me thinks.

I blame you women.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by foundintransmission)
seriously? Bloody southerners :rolleyes:
Don't be rude!

Goddamn Northeners..
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (152)
18.14%
No (510)
60.86%
Not really bothered about them (176)
21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed