Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fightoffyourdemons)
    I like QT! It's really easy, I don't see how people find it hard, it's basic GCSE maths :/
    it's higher than GCSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

Speaking of boring, I need to make my way over to the MB at some point before 10 for my weekly dose, or rather, overdose, of a-level maths with Ozren the Despícable. :p:
    LOL hes been gone for 2 weeks, it's week 7 we have someone else now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    LOL hes been gone for 2 weeks, it's week 7 we have someone else now.
    I noticed today ... I hardly go to QT so I didn't notice him being gone.

With that said, I wish he'd come back! :p: ... this other guy freakin sucks. I almost fell asleep today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    it's higher than GCSE
    AS-level :p: .... Core 2 and S1 iirc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    it's higher than GCSE
    It's not, I remember doing all of it at GCSE. I love maths up to GCSE though, so I actually really enjoy QT, even though I'm aware that makes me sound like a right loser!

Though I agree it can be a bit boring - a whole lecture just explaining the median and interquartile range?!

ReputationRep:
    I noticed today ... I hardly go to QT so I didn't notice him being gone.

With that said, I wish he'd come back! :p: ... this other guy freakin sucks. I almost fell asleep today.
    But he puts pictures of Stewie in his powerpoints!

ReputationRep:
    But he puts pictures of Stewie in his powerpoints!
    :rofl: he sure does, and it still doesnt make it exciting. :eek:

I laughed when I saw the first stewie in the slideshow though because i didnt expect it. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Haha totally.
    No! Unless it's in her office at 9am!

ReputationRep:
    Well you didn't have to go to those lectures. :p:

After that maths stuff I've got a lecture on the political history of europe which is indescribably dull! I think I've only been to like, 2 of them this year, and fell asleep in one :rofl: ... he forgot that to make the french revolution exciting you need to mention all the brutal bits

How's your day looking lecture-wise?
    Is that with the lovely John Gaffney? I have him at 9AM! on a wednesday It's so boring, but there's a promise we all have: we go and he entertains us... except he doesn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    Is that with the lovely John Gaffney? I have him at 9AM! on a wednesday It's so boring, but there's a promise we all have: we go and he entertains us... except he doesn't
    Nah it wasnt with him it was with Michael Sutton, sadly! I've got Gaffney for the introduction to politics lecture on tuesdays though ... he is normally quite entertaining tbh. I always find his lectures interesting anyway compared to the others :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah it wasnt with him it was with Michael Sutton, sadly! I've got Gaffney for the introduction to politics lecture on tuesdays though ... he is normally quite entertaining tbh. I always find his lectures interesting anyway compared to the others :p:
    Maybe I'm too sleepy, then...

ReputationRep:
    It's not, I remember doing all of it at GCSE. I love maths up to GCSE though, so I actually really enjoy QT, even though I'm aware that makes me sound like a right loser!

Though I agree it can be a bit boring - a whole lecture just explaining the median and interquartile range?!
    Ian is correct about AS-level. Maybe you haven't touched on that yet (remember you haven't finished the course yet)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    Ian is correct about AS-level. Maybe you haven't touched on that yet (remember you haven't finished the course yet)
    Neither has he? Everything I've done so far, I remember doing from GCSE, and we're already 7 of the 10 lectures in so there can't exactly be much A Level standard stuff, and next week's is stuff from GCSE too..

ReputationRep:
    Well you both can't be right and i'm gonna side with Ian since i've actually passed that module.

ReputationRep:
    All I'm saying is I've definately done all this stuff before, therefore it must be GCSE standard..

ReputationRep:
    **** QT, who needs it... nobody!

ReputationRep:
    Neither has he? Everything I've done so far, I remember doing from GCSE, and we're already 7 of the 10 lectures in so there can't exactly be much A Level standard stuff, and next week's is stuff from GCSE too..
    Natural logs aren't GCSE standard stuff :p:

Neither is a lot of the stats stuff we have to know (pmcc, regression, etc) ... its all from the statistics 1 module at a-level.

ReputationRep:
    So, Ian, did you go and look at her today?

ReputationRep:
    All I'm saying is I've definately done all this stuff before, therefore it must be GCSE standard..
    Not really, you did do AS and A2.

You've definitely done all this stuff before, therefore it must be GCSE, AS or A level standard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    So, Ian, did you go and look at her today?
    Nope I had lectures, then came home and fell asleep for the day. :p: ... I will tomorrow though :rofl:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.