Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can't say im a real telly fan anyway - much prefer to get out of the house.[/QUOTE]

well, by the number of posts uv done it looks like you dont get out much!

ReputationRep:
    I dont really care what you think to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    why are people being nasty to niknak? its only their oppinion

ReputationRep:
    The LOTR films are so much better than the HP ones!
    (When I voted, the quote thingy you get at the top was a poem from LOTR!)

I really want to go see Finding Nemo, but the nearest cinema that's showing it is miles away

(Original post by NikNak)
    I like most films that are at least halve realistic. In particular films that depict events that have happened in the past. (Pearl Harbour etc, Appllo 13 etc)

Can't say im a real telly fan anyway - much prefer to get out of the house.
    LORD OF THE RINGS IS COOL NO FILM CAN BEAT IT.

ReputationRep:
    LOTR by a long way.

ORLANDO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squigglz)
    LOTR by a long way.

ORLANDO
    Not Orlando...

Legolas!

ReputationRep:
    NikNak, i think youre the first person ive met that doesnt want to see Finding Nemo.

Each to his own, I suppose; but you know the history in a lot of them films are skewed. Enigma for example, and I heard something about a new film about the Battle of Britain - with american actors.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Not Orlando...

Legolas!

whatever..hes so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squigglz)
    whatever..hes so cute
    WERE ARE THE OPTIONS THERE BOTH GOOD AND WHY DOES EVERYONE FANCY LEGOLAS HE IS THE FIRST EVER MAN I HAVE SEEN WITH BLONDE HAIR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    NikNak, i think youre the first person ive met that doesnt want to see Finding Nemo.

Each to his own, I suppose; but you know the history in a lot of them films are skewed. Enigma for example, and I heard something about a new film about the Battle of Britain - with american actors.. :rolleyes:
    FINDING NEMO LOOKS LIKE HORSE CR*P IF YOU ASK ME MY OTHER FRIENDS THINK IT LOOKS GOOD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    The LOTR films are so much better than the HP ones!
    (When I voted, the quote thingy you get at the top was a poem from LOTR!)

I really want to go see Finding Nemo, but the nearest cinema that's showing it is miles away
    FINDING NEMO?

ReputationRep:
    I went to see LOFTR and it was total rubbish! I went out of the cinema 3 times just to escape. I also find Harry Potter a load of rubbish, it is so unrealistic. So I hate them both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I went to see LOFTR and it was total rubbish! I went out of the cinema 3 times just to escape. I also find Harry Potter a load of rubbish, it is so unrealistic. So I hate them both.
    the 1st hour of lotr is rubbish but from there it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    the 1st hour of lotr is rubbish but from there it is
    lol, at least you admit some of it is rubbish. To make it worse it was about 3 hours long, I have never been so bored in my life.
    What do you all like about it so much?
    To make things worse, there are really obsessive people, I was shopping in the city centre and I see this game shop. It is all about LOTR. They were painting little figures and had all there own games based on it. The workers were obsessed and everything. They sell like one of their lotr board games for about 40 pounds and sell little lotr figures for about 10!!!
    How sad!
    But then I guess argos and all other shops have harry the potter t-shirts etc. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    To make things worse, there are really obsessive people
    *raises hand guiltily*

ReputationRep:
    hey, why is gemgems89 *****ing on LOTR? Those films rule! If she thought it was boring, she should have just left the cinema. There must be something seriously wrong with yu, gemgems. I don't know a single person who has been to see those films and doesn't like them at least just a little bit. In the third film, how cool is the part where legolas takes down an oliphont (is that how you spell it?) and all the people on it single-handedly?!! He is so fit! And no more *****ing on LOTR, ok gemgems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    No i think it's because i appreciate intelligent entertainment. Why adults would like to watch films with boys flying round on broomsticks is beyond me and if that means i have no sense of humour then im glad.
    Amen to that!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say LOTR is the best by far!!
    But I would argue the book is better than the film!
    Though I am a fan of Harry Potter 2, its cheerful stuff u know?

Does anyone think J k's a bit of a copycat though,

*Big Spiders
    *Wizards
    *Tiny people
    *Dog called Fang?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.